14

Trigger warning; please tell me if you are finding this too much xx

When Finn woke up he decided he needed to do something fun today, to cheer up Millie. Yesterday had been a horrible day for them both and today was a Saturday, so no school.

He left her sleeping peacefully in his bed and strolled down the stairs.

Nick was there, making some toast.

Nick smirked 'has the sleeping beauty woken up yet?'

Finn glared at him; 'not yet, I'm gonna take her out today. Cheer her up.'

Nick bit into his toast, 'what actually happened?'

'That dick almost raped her. Luckily Wyatt and Jack were there to stop him.'

'Jeez, who is this guy?'

'Romeo Beckham.'

'The same guy who- with Iris?'

'That's the one.'

He shuddered at the memory of that. The event that had caused his split with Iris. He thought of how he needed to protect Millie more than ever, he was going to do that by getting revenge on Romeo.

Almost on cue, Millie padded down the stairs. Her tan, slender legs on show due to her only wearing Finn's T-shirt. She walked into the kitchen with her arms crossed.

Finn caught sight of Nick trailing his eyes over Millie's legs. Finn felt uncomfortable, Nick was always checking out the girls Finn brought home.

'Hi,' Millie smiled,

Finn beamed back and Nick nodded,

'Don't mind me. I'll be off,' Nick exclaimed as he disappeared off to his room.

Finn turned his head back to Millie, he noticed her shuddering.

'You cold?' Finn questioned,

'A little.'

Finn peeled off his hoodie and gave it to her. She chuckled in acceptance and slid it over her slim frame.

'So we are going out today.'

'Really! Where?' Millie asked; excitement lacing her words.

'We'll drive around. Do something. Just get out of the house for a while.'

'Okay Finn.'

Considering the only outfit Millie had was the one she had worn last night, she had to borrow some of Finn's clothes. She wore some of his old Levi jeans, which had fit him when he was 13 and still were too big on her, and a t-shirt which she tied to make it shorter.

'You ready?'

Millie nodded excitedly,

They got into his car and he started the engine. They drove in a comfortable silence. Finn reached over and placed his hand on Millie's thigh. She shivered, that had made her nervous and Finn was aware. He just smirked and kept his hand there.

Finally they arrived at where he had wanted to take her.

'Where are we?' She asked confused,