Pt2-4

Finn walked briskly into school. The rain was falling like it was the end of the world. He walked into the building and felt it warm him. Students were hovering around their lockers, gathering their books and then heading off to class. Finn shook his now damp hair and strolled towards his locker.

On his way,he passed Jacob and Millie. Millie's back was against the lockers and Jacob was leaning over to her, whispering to her gently. He was apologising for something, Finn caught the words, 'I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry baby.' Finn cringed at the nickname. He quickly glanced at Millie, she looked exhausted. He quickly shook his head and kept walking, finally making it to his own locker. He fiddled with the lock and then let out a frustrated sigh. Jack appeared next to him.

'Hey man, what you so stressed about?'

'Millie.' Finn replied bluntly.

'Still? Thought you'd got over her, with all the girls you've been sleeping with..'

Finn shot him an angry stare.

'Sorry..' Jack said, 'but it's true.'

Finn just sighed again.

'Look, man I know it's hard. But you just need to move on, they'll be others.' Jack comforted.

Finn shook his head, 'that's where you're wrong. She's the only one for me, I'm gonna get her back, she just doesn't know it yet.'

With that he slammed his locker door and marched off to his next class, leaving jack standing there.

Time moved quickly that day, everything went by in a blur. Finn brought a girl home by 10 o'clock, her name was Erica. She was short with long, dark hair. A pretty girl, but nothing on Millie. He brought her up to his room. He lay her down on his bed, she removed her shirt and looked up at him. He began to kiss her deeply and roughly, trying to imagine she was Millie. He ran his hands over her body, pulling her closer to him. She reached over and unzippped his pants and removed his shirt. She kissed him on the neck and he groaned.

A loud sound downstairs interrupted them. It was a loud bang on the door, Finn removed himself from Erica and hopped downstairs. There was Millie. In his house. She was wearing full black with a hoodie pulled over her face, her hair was straight and her eyes were decorated in dark makeup, skilfully applied. Finn and Erica were still half naked, Nick rolled his eyes.

'Hi Finnie,' Millie purred, whilst stumbling into Nicks arms.

Shit. She was drunk.

'Millie? What are you doing here?' Finn demanded.

'Oh, I was in the neighbourhood.' She giggled.

Finn furrowed his eyebrows and stared at Millie swaying in Nicks arms.

She was really drunk.

Millie looked into Nick's eyes as he struggled to keep her body upright, she moved her hand across his face tracing his freckles.

'Maybe I should move on to your brother; he looks just like you.' She teased, knowing it would hit Finn hard. Nick smirked, but quickly dropped the smile when he saw Finn's face.

'As gorgeous as you are princess, I'm a bit old for you.' Nick smiled. Finn rolled his eyes at his brother's flirtatious comment.

Erica was standing slightly behind Finn, holding her t-shirt to her chest to cover her bra. Millie caught sight of her, and she felt jealously pang through her, even in her drunken state.

'Who's this?' She snarled.

'Who are you?' Erica shot back, even though she knew who Millie was. Everyone did. Erica was two grades below Millie and Finn, she was only fifteen.