Chapter Twenty One

Mornings are usually hell for me to wake up to, but today was different. I was excited to get up and ready for my day at school. Why? Because I got to see those sparkling gold eyes that left me lost. Those eyes that I saw my own reflection in. I still wondered if the reflection meant something? I wanted it to mean that I was the one he was looking for... How selfish right? Within minutes of being awake, my bed was made, my uniform was on, hair brushed and my bag was already over my shoulder. How excited was I? Sky high ecstatic! "Well, good morning my little angel." Tamaki chirped from the bottom of the stairs, "You're up early, I see." Did he know why? How could he not? I hadn't even heard from Hikaru since our interrupted talk outside of the music room.

My heart ached for him all night. I hoped he wasn't upset with me. I hoped that he would talk to me when I saw him. Or maybe something better, a kiss. I pushed a piece of hair behind my hair, "I need to see him again." I say shyly. "Ah, that's understandable. All has been forgiven." Between the two of them? Well that was good to hear. Hikaru wasn't band from visiting me and I was allowed to go and see him as well. "Alright, let's go." My heart jolted and my feet sped out to our limo.

"I'm coming my knight and shining armor!" I yelled out before getting in.

"Willa Chan!" The little voice yelled out and thin arms wrapped around my waist, "I missed you!" This made me smile wider than I already was this morning, if that was even possible, "Awe, I missed you too Honey Senpai." My hand ruffled up his hair. "Honey, I think that's enough."

"Awe, but Takashi!" I giggled at Honey's reluctance. "Don't worry Honey, we can hug again later." I tell him, causing him to beam up at me before Mori Senpai sets him on his shoulders. I turned my face to see a pouting Tamaki, "Why can't I ever put you on my shoulders like that?" His face was begging me. My body shifted away from him slowly, "That's weird Tamaki..." His face fell, "Not even a piggy back ride?" Sweat drop. He leaned over and pointed to his back, "Come on... " My eye twitched from this awkward gesture, "If I do it now, will you stop asking?" His head nodded eagerly. I hesitantly climbed onto his back. Lord, I'm going to regret this...

"My, my. He actually got her to do it." Kyoya's voice rang into my ears. My eyes met his. His smirk turned into an uncontrollable laugh, "I'm sorry. That face... I've never seen her so miserable!" My eyes widened at his sudden outburst, "Kyoya's.... Laughing?" He then cleared his throat and pushed his glasses up his nose, "Not a single word from you little miss, remember what happened the last time you stepped out of line?" Damn him for bringing it up... He turned to face a shocked Kaoru, "Looks like you owe me something." Kaoru's shock then faded into shame as he pulled something out of his pocket, a couple of yen. "You two made a bet?!" I growled from Tamaki's back, who set me back onto the floor, patting my head, "I actually started it..." He said.

I shook off the thought and looked at Kaoru, "So, where's Hikaru?" He gave me a half smile, "He was talking to some of our customers over there." He pointed behind me. I excitedly turned around and went to say hi. I had no choice but to stop myself. He was so immersed into talking with those girls, I didn't dare interrupt. His eyes connected with mine for a short moment before I turned back around to face the others, "How unusual of him." I mumble. "I agree," Kaoru says, standing beside me. He was still facing Hikaru. "Well, as long as he's happy, I am too." I blurt out, quickly covering my mouth after saying so. They didn't need to hear me confess that... "Wanna just go to class?" Kaoru asks simply. Even he was confused by this act. I didn't mind it so much since Tamaki was beside me and I could only bet Hikaru didn't want to be clawed at. He probably doesn't even know he was forgiven. For whatever means... I still can't grapple why he was punished like that.

I just pushed forward, "Yeah, we can meet him up." I say. I felt less and less excited about school.

"I think he's just scared to confront you right now," Kaoru says, just as the doors closed behind us. "Why would he be scared?" He just shrugged, "Maybe, he thinks you're mad at him." I stopped in my tracks, whipping around to face him, "Why would I be mad?" He scratched the back of his neck, "I don't know, you girls can be really scary when you're mad." I furrow my eyebrows, "I don't get mad easily. Do I?" He gave off a smirk, "Yes, yes you do." That's a lie. "No, I don't..." I pout, going back to my walking. "Whatever you say." Everyone at the host club had pretty calm personalities. Well, Tamaki would get anxiety attacks and so would Honey. But besides those two, everyone just becomes smart asses or they come to understandings if they become upset. "How about the time Hikaru's foot kept touching you? Or when someone said those things to Haruhi? When Renge called Tamaki a phoney?"