Chapter Twenty Nine Part Two!

I walk along the waterline with Haruhi as the sun began to set. Reds, and oranges fled across the horizon as I inhaled deeply, taking in everything at once. The salty air, the seagulls voices echoing, and the feel of the water warming around my feet. The twins sat on one of the brick walls behind us, "So beautiful out." Haruhi breathed, closing her eyes as if imagining it in her head. "Oh! Another side dish!" Haruhi chimed, picking up another shellfish. I giggled and grabbed another by my foot, "I got one too!"

"Look up here, Haruhi, Willa!" Three girls called from the biggest rock that stretched over the water. "What's up!" They called, grinning at us. "The breeze up here feels great!" I waved to them, "I might just join you!" Haruhi gasped from beside me and then looked back up at the girls, "It's dangerous, be careful!" Our voices echoed throughout the rocky place. I saw the girls turn around in fear. But from what? I glanced at Haruhi, "Somethings wrong..." I took off towards the rock and crawled my way up to the top, "Aren't we lucky!" A guy chirped. A bottle was slung onto the ground in front of me as the men walked towards the girls. They were drunk... "You ladies wanna hangout with a couple of locals." I stood on my feet and moved towards the drunk men. The girls eyes gave me a terrified look. "Leave them alone..." I growled to the men. I can't let my memories get the best of me right now, especially when another girl or three are about to deal with what I had to. The men whipped around to look at me, "Oh my, another pretty one... Look at you darling." I shuddered as the other guy went to go touch one of the girls. I yanked him off of her, "I said leave them alone!" I screeched, shoving him away.

"Aw come on princess, we're just having fun!" One of the men said, smirking at me. I held my arms out in front of the girls, "Just, don't touch them..." I mumbled, "This is a private beach, you guys are not aloud to be here!" The other two girls said. The other guys stood behind them. I gasped as the leader grabbed onto me. "Private? Does that mean we're alone?" He pulls me to the edge of the rock, "No way you can fight me standing here." I struggled against him as the other guy lashed forward in pain, yelling out curse words. Haruhi was behind him, an empty bucket in her hands and shellfish clinging to his back, "Haruhi! Get them out of here!" I yelled, beginning to feel the familiar fear nip at my racing heart. "Why don't you quit bothering them!" She growled, her face shadowed over by rage.

"Weren't you jerks listening? You better just leave them alone!" The girls yelled out in relief to see Haruhi. But it wasn't over yet, "You little runt...!" The man screeched. The guy grabbed onto Haruhi's shirt, pushing her to the edge as the other held me over, making sure if I fought, I'd fall. I felt the tears trickle down my cheeks as I watched Haruhi in fear, "Stop... Please." I whispered. Don't hurt her. The other girls managed to run away, hopefully to get some help. "Now don't try to act all tough you little sissy boy!" The guy said while he held onto me. Fury was rising in my chest, "You let him be you drunk!" I hit at the guys chest, causing him to laugh, "Hey look, the princess thinks she can hurt me." The other one smirked, "I got an idea, how would you like to take a dip? Let your little girlfriend watch!"

"Haruhi! Willa!" The guy laughed, "Hope he can swim!" He let Haruhi go, her body descending towards the water. I cried out for her and punched the guy holding me over and over again. Tamaki jumped off the rock after her. The two guys cornered me as the twins showed up, "Willa!" My foot slid down the rock but I tried my hardest to keep footing. I can't fall... I need to fight! I shoved the guys away just to get shoved back. The air around me seemed to encase my body as I fell. My heart stopped beating for a moment. Was I going to die? My hand reached forward to Hikaru and Kaoru as they managed to reach the top of the rock. I should have told Hikaru how I felt... In the cave... Instead of letting my stupid comments get in the way. I should have asked about the girl. I should have tried harder for him.