Chapter Thirty-Three

"Welcome to your castle, Princess Willa!" The unison echoed into my ears as I paced into the beautifully decorated music room

   "Welcome to your castle, Princess Willa!" The unison echoed into my ears as I paced into the beautifully decorated music room. "Surprise!" A few clients squealed, popping their heads up from behind pinkified tea tables and silver buffets. Pink streamers graced the music room's ceiling, diamond-like jewels hung effortlessly from the hanging fabric. My heart fluttered in my chest as pink and silver confetti fled from the ceiling slowly in a light snow-like manner. I held my hand out to catch one of the sparkly pieces of paper,
"All of this for me?" I gaped, everyone grinning in front of me, dressed in suits and gowns, "I'm afraid I'm not dressed for the event." I say, still in complete shock that they threw such a generous surprise for me. "Good thing we've come prepared." Hikaru and Kaoru reply cheekily. I couldn't help the massive smile that plastered itself onto my face. The twin's hands took a hold of mine and pulled my into the infamous dress room where Tamaki silently devoted himself to Haruhi and a place that I was fitted into the most beautiful works of the twins and their mother. "We tailored an old dress to fit a Cinderella moment." As in Cinderella, they must've meant the beautiful sparkling blue gown that dashed to the ball and disappeared by night, "But this princess moment will not be limited." Hikaru added, pulling a disguised dress that hid under a black protection bag. Kaoru unzipped the bag slowly, teasingly showing the blue fabrics that dared to greet me.

Who would have thought that today would've been the day I became a princess?

~Hours Earlier~

"Rise and shine my little angel." The sound of curtains thrusting to the side and the sense of bright light threatening my eyes to open, awoke me so suddenly. It was the day that I'd finally go back to school. I stretched my arms and legs, pulling into a sitting position, "Happy back to school day!" You would think that I would be moaning and groaning about not wanting to go back to school. For some reason it was the exact opposite. The thought about retreating back to the life I loved so much gave me excited butterflies. I tossed my white sheets to the side and bounced onto the floor, racing for my closet to pick out a now happy shade of yellow uniform to wear for the day. "I guess I'll wait for you downstairs." Tamaki muses, randomly handing me a beautiful red rose, "How odd of a time." I say teasingly but soon stopped to see a shadow of a smirk upon his usually cheery face. How peculiar of him... "You have no idea." He says before leaving the room without another word. Whatever he's up to I'm not sure I would want to know about it.

It took a few minutes just to settle into the uniform since it really irritated whatever was still sore on my body. A quick glance in the mirror made me realize how fast my bruises and cuts were healing. The blue areas on my throat were beginning to lighten and the my arm no longer needed stitches so it healed all on it's own. This just made my mood even brighter! I didn't need any makeup to cover up the marks, I was able to wear them proudly, I've fought my battle and thankfully won. I quickly grabbed my school bag and shoes that I struggled to put on as I was making my way towards my bedroom door.

Within seconds, I was able to tug my bedroom door open. It took me a second to blink away what surprise had rested on me. Was I just seeing things because it was still early? White roses hugged their stems as they rested on every other step of the stairs. Petals crowded what areas were untouched by whole flowers. My first instinct was to pick up the stems, picking up the final red one at the bottom step. The flowers made a beautiful miniature bouquet. "What on earth?" I breathed as I discovered white petals leading through the hall and seemingly out the front doors. Was this for me? Maybe a client got in the house and wanted to set up something lovely for Tama. "Tamaki?" I call out, following the petals to the double doors. I'm not sure what waits for me outside this door but the excitement to opening it grew so much that I couldn't help myself.