Chapter four: Date Night

Dante's P.O.V.

Time Skip

"Hey, Dante I have a secret!!!!!!!" Travis said with a smirk on his face.

"What is it now?" 

"I won't just tell you." Travis said with a bigger smirk on his face.

"What do you want noooowwwww?"

"You and Vylad have to kiss in front of me!"

"WHAT?!" I scream I feel heat rising in my face and I feel it turn bright red "YEAH, NO NEVER MIND, I'M GOOD..."

"Alright, suit yourself!"

Laurance's P.O.V.

I just woke up I finally got to use my own bed again, not that I minded sleeping with Garroth that hunk of a man.. wish he was really my boyfriend... oh well we can't all get what we want... I had all my pictures of Garroth spread out on my bed they were all from high school.

"Hey, Laurance~" I heard Garroth say sweetly into my room.

"G-Garroth!!!!" I say as I scoop up the pictures and put them back in the box but I accidentally left one out it was of his face with a heart around it.. he saw it and said:

"Well, someone is ready for the date tonight eh~?" Garroth keeps using his sweet-talk on me and he can get anything.. ANYTHING!" 

Another Time Skip

Garroth's P.O.V.

Now that Dante, Vlyad, Zane, and Travis are out of the house, me and Laurance can have our date night i got the coffee table set up with some snacks and I figured our first date could be a simple Netflix date I figured nothing could go wrong, right?

Laurance's P.O.V.

Ten more minutes and it's time I'm so excited this is our first date this is going to be the best time of my life this is going to be great all of my dreams are coming true and this is the boy of my dreams we're talking here..  I really hope this goes well.. if it does then we could take our relationship to the next level maybe I hope he cares about me.. I love him he's the most important person in my life he knows that I hope.. I look in the mirror one last time fixing my hair once again and then I hear a knock on my door.. oh my Irene.. OH MY IRENE THAT'S HIM!!!! Ok, ok, ok, so I'm ready I just don't know if I'm ready..

"Laurance~" I hear Garroth say from outside my door.

I open the door blushing at the fact that he's actually in my room and he's actually going on a date with me..

Garroth's P.O.V.

Laurance opens the door I see his beautiful brown hair I brush it back so I can see his beautiful ocean blue eyes we lock eyes then I get a strong grip on his hand an take him downstairs and onto the couch we're both just in our normal everyday clothes so we just end up chilling on the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask with a smile.

"I-I d-don't know.. anime?"

"Sure."

So we watched Voltron for a while and then Laurance lays his head on my chest and looks up at me we were both thinking the same thing.. we ended up sitting together kissing each other it started with small pecks on the lips but then it turned into a full on make-out session when we somewhat stopped I checked my phone

10:07

Then I remembered that the guys were going to be back at 10:15 so we had 8 minutes to act normal but we were already on the romantic mood so we just kept on kissing each other it was nice I liked it he liked it too. I heard the door fly open.

"WE'RE BACK!" Travis yells in my ear. "Oh.. again?! Why do you hate me, Irene?!"

"Sorry boys.. we thought you'd do this in bed or something..?" Dante says with a curious tone.

Me and Laurence blush a bright red then we finally got the courage to walk upstairs and into my room since it's bigger. We lay down on the bed I end up pinned down to the bed by Laurance but he doesn't do anything but kiss my lips I instantly kiss back we do this for about an hour before we eventually fall asleep Laurence's head buried in my shirtless chest I'm still awake so I check my phone real quick

11:37

2 new messages from [Aph]

Aph: Having an epic party tomorrow night 🎉

Aph: If u and the guys want to come 😸

You: Yeah sure we'll be there

Aph: Great see u then!

So a party.. eh? Hmm maybe I could take Laurance he'd probably like that, well I should probably get some sleep I kiss Laurance on the forehead before I finally fall asleep cuddling Laurance and I finally whisper "I love you" into Laurence's ear...