Chapter twenty-one - Shopping Problems

Laurence's P.O.V.

We go down to the shops by the docks. we walk into one of the shops and we look around at the shirts I looked at the green Love Love Paradise shirt Garroth looks at the blue one, we found swim suits and tried them on Garroth looked sooo hot in his swim suit, he didn't have a shirt on and he was just wearing shorts pretty much. I think I was staring at him too much, though.

"What? Does it look bad?!" He asked with fear.

"No, perfect! Just, uh keep that on, ya know?"

"Ok? Laurance, your acting weird..?"

"No, it's just that you look really hot right now."

He walks over and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back. I go in and change into my swim suit.

"Hey, go, away!" I hear Garroth say from outside the dressing room door.

"Garroth are you okay?!"

"No, Laurance do you think you could come out here!?"

"Yeah. One second let me get my shirt on."

"Oh, come on, you know you want to~." I hear a strange, yet familiar voice say.

"No! I SAID GET AWAY!"

I get my suit on and skip the shirt.

"WHAT'RE YOU-" I stop as I realize who it was.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here is that Laurance? From high school?"

"Y-yeah! And I'm telling you to leave Garroth alone!"

"Why, are you his boyfriend, or something?" He says sarcastically.

"Actually, yes, I am!" I see Garroth's face turn pink as I say that.

"Oh, really? Then kiss!"

"Fine I will!" I say without asking Garroth.

I kiss him on the lips for about five minutes, at first, he was surprised but then kissed back.

"Ugh, whatever, I'm still not done trying." He said and winked.

Ooo who was it? Find out next time in the next episode of Wheel Of- nope, that's not right, find out in the next chapter!

~Kylie