Chapter twenty-four - Can't Handle These Battles

Garroth's P.O.V.

I storm out of the room and run into the bathroom, luckily nobody was in there, but not the point. I look at myself in the mirror and see the bruises and scars on my face and chest. I scream at the top of my lungs then slouch down the the floor crying. I don't want to ever see him again.. or even speak of his name, the only thing that I could think of doing was running to the beach so I burst out of the bathroom, breaking one of the hinges and I run downstairs.

"Garroth! No, come back!" Aphmau screams after me. I ignore her.

"Garroth, please.. listen to my voice, I will come with you, you don't have to be alone, I will stay right by your side the whole step of the way, I promise." Laurance pleads. I stop cold in my tracks.

"Please.." He says.

I turn around and run into his arms. I can't help but bust into tears, I feel one of my scars rip open and start to bleed. I cup may hands over my face and look at Laurance who has my blood on his chest. I cover the ripped open cut.

"Garroth! Your bleeding!" He says and looks at his chest but ignores it.

"But your chest.."

"That's the least of my worries right now, you and you safety is my top priority right now." He grabs paper towel and places it on the open cut.

"Aph, get a band-aid quick please." He says sternly.

"L-Laurance, I'm f-fin-"

Laurence's P.O.V.

"L-Laurance, I'm f-fin-" Garroth tries to say but then faints.

"GARROTH, WAKE UP!" I yell

"Garroth, if this is a joke.. it's not funny.." I say and cry.

"I got the band-aid- Garroth?! Is he ok?!" I hear Aphmau burst.

"He fainted when I was cleaning out the cut.."

"Or is he sleeping cause you guys haven't gotten any sleep since the incident." She tries to explain.

"Oh, yeah, your probably right." I laugh through my tears.

"I hope he's just asleep..." I whisper.

I carry Garroth up to the bedroom and put him on the left side of the bed which is where he always sleeps. I lay on the right and gave him a kiss and wrapped my arms around his waist, I could feel him wrapping his arms around my neck, so he was just asleep.. I look at his face and his scar is still bleeding, I cover it with one of my hands he flinches when I touch it, I didn't mean to hurt him, but now I think he's awake, I don't think he was ever asleep.

"Garroth, your awake aren't you?" I say somewhat annoyed.

"Nope I'm sleeping." He says and fake snores.

"Mhm, suure, well then I guess if you're still asleep, then you won't notice if I left!" I jokingly said and got up out of bed.

Garroth went completely silent and then I realized what I said..

"Please.. don't leave me again..."

"N-NO, Garroth, I wasn't thinking about what I was saying.. Garroth, I won't leave, trust me.." I say and get in bed again, I cuddle Garroth more than ever.

"Ouch!" He says out of nowhere, but then I realize that I was on one of his scars.

"Garroth, I'm so sorry.."

"No, it's fine, don't worry about it."

Tap tap

I hear tapping on glass, I see Gene outside of the window again, why in the name of Irene, did he survive! Garroth looks at the window, but before he can look at who's there I cover his eyes lightly so I don't hurt him.

"Garroth~." Gene says through the glass.

"AAAAAAGGGGGHH!" Garroth yells in pain, and runs over to the window.

"YOU! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PUT ME THROUGH THIS PAIN, YOU CAN LEAVE!" Garroth yells at Gene.

"No a chance, babe~." Gene says, and that gets me mad.

Just then Aphmau bursts through the door.

"GENE GET AWAY FROM THEM!" She yells in my ear. Ouch.

"Garroth, Laurance, I need you to back up, especially you, Garroth." She turns and says.

I don't know what she plans to do, but Garroth backs up, I stand in front of him, he wraps his arms around my waist in fear.

"Shh, shh, you're alright, Aph's going to fix it, shh." This always calms him down.

Gene bursts through the window glass flies everywhere I take Garroth out of the room and into the bathroom apparently Aaron heard the glass because we watched him run into our room.

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU WERE NEVER GOOD FOR ANYONE!" Aaron yells.

Garroth looks terrorised. I squeeze him tightly he doesn't flinch this time. But he has tears running down his face.

"Hey, hey, hey, it alright, you will be fine, Aphmau and Aaron have this covered, I'm right here for you, if you need anything, anything at all, let me know.."

"The visions keep replaying in my mind, Laurance, he's here, in this building.."

"I-I know.."