Chapter seventeen - Meeting the Parents?

Garroth's P.O.V.

Ring ring ring.

Incoming call from [Mommy]

Hello?

Hi GarGar!

Oh, hi Mommy! What's up?

Just thought I'd let you know that I was thinking of coming to see you guys again soon!

Ok, when were you thinking?

Uh, well we were thinking about tomorrow?

"We" as in you and Dad, right?

Me, your father, and Laurance's parents we all wanted to come and make sure Vylad and everyone else was alright!

Uhh, Mommy I'm going to call you back, I have another call coming in, love you, bye Mommy!

Ok, bye GarGar!

Call ended

"Oh, crap." I say as I sit on the bed and cover my face with my hand.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Our parents are coming to visit us."

"Wait, i-is Cadenza coming?!"

"Don't know, Mommy only said our parents so, I don't know if she's coming of not, why?"

"Uhh, n-no reason.."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Mk."

Time skip

Laurance's P.O.V.

Knock knock knock.

"Come in."

"GarGar~!" Garroth's parents come in followed by my parents and.. CADENZA!?

"CADENZA! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"I'm here to visit..?" Cadenza says somewhat confused.

"Laurance, be nice to your sister!" I hear mom say from behind Cadenza.

"Yeah Laurance, be nice to your sister." Garroth laughs.

"Oh shut up, Garroth!" I laugh and slightly punch him not trying to hurt him.

"ZANE VYLAD, GET DOWN HERE MOM AND DAD ARE HERE!"

Zane, Vylad, Dante, and Travis all come down. The parents and Cadenza sit down on the couch.

"ZuZu! Vylad!" How are you both doing?"

"Happier than ever!" Zane comes down holding Travis's arm and says, but that's so not Zane.

"ZuZu, what's got you so happy?"

Zane puts his left hand out on front of himself for everyone to see a shiny silver and black ring on his fourth finger.

(This is what the ring looks like)

"A proposal! That's what!"

We all stare open-jawed.

"ZuZu! I'm so happy for you! When's the wedding?"

"Next summer~." Travis says and kisses Zane on the lips.

"Z-Zane, can I talk to you, alone?" Garroth says and takes him into the kitchen all I hear is Zane burst out the door.

"GARROTH STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE!"

With Garroth following behind him.

"I'm not, all I'm saying is that it's only been 4 months! Ugh, he never listens!"

Zane runs up the stairs and I hear a door slam Travis follows behind him.

Zane's P.O.V.

I run up to my room and slam the door, Garroth always tries to ruin my life, he can never be happy for me.

"Baby, are you alright?" I hear Travis and my fiance, say through the door.

"N-no." I say trying not to cry.

"Can I come in please?"

"Fine.." I say as I can't hold on my tears. He opens the door and he comes sit by me he lifts me up and sits me on his lap, wraps his arms around my chest, and kisses my lips with passion. I kiss back.

"First kiss as my fiance~." He sings.

"Stop lying to yourself, I made out with you when you proposed!"

"Alright, alright, your right, but do you think we can go back downstairs?"

"Uhm.. I don't know, I mean.. Garroth's down there.."

"He's your brother, he's just gonna have to get used to seeing me in the family."

"I still can't believe you proposed to me. I mean it's not a bad thing, it was just surprising." I say and stare at the ring. It feels like a dream..

"I know, but, Zane I love you, that won't ever, and I mean EVER change." He says and kisses me I kiss him back.

"I love you, ZuZu~." He teases but for once I'm not even mad...