Chapter twenty-eight - Do More Than Just This?

Garroth's P.O.V.

I look over at Laurance who was reading his book, I see Gene keep looking back at me. I can't stand him.

"Babe, it's ok, don't worry about him, it's alright, look there's the airport!" Laurance says pointing out the window.

I look out the window and see the airport, we start landing and I feel a wave of relief run over me. When we land and get home, I sit on the couch that I missed so badly.

"THANK IRENE WE'RE HOME!" I yell.

Laurance laughs, I run to my room quickly and look at my laptop too see some emails from... Gene... I click on the emails and see the.. horrible things he sent me.. I'd rather not go into detail. I throw my laptop across the room and sit on my bed with my hands covering my eyes, I feel tears coming down my face, I wipe them away and hear a knock on my door even though it's already open.

"Babe, what is it?"

"Gene.. Pictures.. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" I stutter and yell.

"G-Garroth, you're alright, I know what he sent you, I know it isn't your fault, ok, I'm not mad at you, it's nothing you did, so don't worry about it, ok?"

I nod my head, I look at him, tears still streaming, he comes over to me, wraps his arms around me, he kisses my cheek.

"I love you, Garroth."

"I love you too, Laurance."

We lay on the bed for a bit and Laurance starts kissing me again. This time more on the neck. He starts to kiss a lot in one spot, he nibbles on it, I let out a quiet moan, he stops and gives me a quick smirk. I feel my neck where he was nibbling it, I feel a small a scab-like marking. I feel my jaw drop and I feel Laurance close it.

"Y-you g-gave me a h-hickey?!" I whisper-shout, finally getting the courage to say something.

"Yeah, I did.. is there something wrong with that?!" He asks and stands up, cupping his hands around his face.

I stand up and walk over to him, removing his hands and kissing his lips. We fall on to the bed, and we have a make-out session for about fifteen minutes, he then licks my bottom lip for entrance, I let him in, he scans my mouth with his tongue, I do the same thing to him, and we go at this for about ten minutes, he backs away, licking his bottom lip, with me biting mine, enjoying the taste.

"I like that, can we do that more often..?" He asks still licking his lip.

"I don't see why not. I enjoyed it too, by the way~."

We kiss again, but not like before, normal kissing, which, I was kind of bummed out, but that's alright, I kiss him again, and pull away.

"I love you, baby." I say to Laurance.

"I love you more GarGar~." He teases, but this time, I don't even care.