Chapter fifteen - Laurance's Secret Part 1

Laurence's P.O.V.

The ride home was long and quite, we got to sit in the back this time since we drove there. I didn't want to say anything after everything that had happened. I didn't know what to say because I felt so bad. I didn't know what the other guy wanted, I already told him I was dating someone.

"Baby, are you alright?" I ask Garroth.

"Hmph." He said angrily.

"I'm sorry.. I know I should tell you, but I just can't it could put us in danger." I said crying a little.

"Look, Laurance, you're keeping secrets from me, we said no secrets, we said we'd tell each other the truth. And now I can trust you."

I could tell he was upset because he wasn't calling me "babe" or "baby" which were his most common names for me.

"Baby, I-."

"Laurance, stop, don't call me baby right now!" He yells he's never really yelled at me before.

"S-sorry, Garroth.."

The rest of the way home was too quite I hated it. And Garroth was

At Home

Garroth's P.O.V

We got home I went straight to my room and locked the door I couldn't stand to see anyone at the moment. Who was asking Laurance out? Who could it be? I didn't know of anyone that would want to date him besides me, well except for right now. I don't know what I was supposed to think anymore, he was being.. he was being.. I don't know how to explain it, he just wasn't acting right..

Laurence's P.O.V.

We got home and Garroth rushed straight to his room. I couldn't stop him even though I tried. About ten minutes passed and I went upstairs and knocked on Garroth's door.

Knock knock knock.

"What?"

"B-bab-er Garroth.. I'm sorry, I will tell you if that's what you'd like.. I don't want you to be mad at me anymore.. it hurts.. it hurts knowing that I'm hurting you.."

"Laurance, you said no more secrets..."

"I-I know... And I'm sorry.." I slouch down the door and cry.

"L-Laurance.. a-are you alright?"

All I do is cry I can't say anything all I hear is the lock on the door click and I look over and I see Garroth and I stand up, still crying and I hug him tight I can't imagine life without him.

"Laurance, I'm sorry.."

"No, I'm sorry it's my fault for keeping the secret.."

"Speaking of which, who was it that you were talking to?"

"I-it was...

To be continued...