Chapter twenty-two - Him

Garroth's P.O.V.

Why him.. again.. after he left, I ran out of the store and into the resort we were staying in, and ran to our room crying, I could hear Laurance following me, once he got in the room, he sat on the bed with me, quickly he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, did something else happen with him?" He asked with sympathy. I nodded my head, I was crying too much to speak.

"What did he do to you, Garroth?!"

"He.. he.. he touched me in places I didn't want to be touched..." I say and cry the hardest I ever have into Laurence's shoulder.

Laurance quickly and repeatedly kissed my lips.

"Garroth, babe, I need you to tell me why he would do that." He knew that if he used a pet name, it called me down.

"We.. we dated in high school but I broke up with him when he tried to do some.. things to me.." I cried. He mumbled something, but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

I lied on his lap and he came down and kissed my lips.

"Hey, everything's going to be alright, he's gone and I'm here." Laurance said with a soothing voice.

I started falling asleep because when I cry, I get tired, but then I felt Laurance lay me down on the bed and he left, I didn't know where he was going but I felt like it had something to do with what happened.

"L-Laurance where are you going?" I say tiredly with my eyes still closed.

"Nowhere, don't worry about me, just get some sleep, of you need anything, text me."

"No, Laurance please don't leave, I can't sleep without you~." I say trying to get him to stay. But he's mad, and once Laurance is mad, there is NO changing his mind.. that's why he doesn't get mad real often.

"Garroth, there's something I have to do."

"Laurance please.."

"GARROTH I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU, I CANT LET YOU BE HURT AND CRYING BECAUSE OF THAT JACKASS! Garroth, I need to go do something about him.. He isn't a good guy, I won't let him do anything else to you. He yells with determination.

I just break down into tears and look at Laurance in the doorway, as he starts leaving I see Gene come in through the window and Laurance was already downstairs ready to storm off.

"Hello GarGar~." Gene says.

"Gene! Go away!" I half yell and try to escape, but then he pins me down to the bed and covers my mouth.

"Not this time~. I won't let you get away."

Laurence's P.O.V.

I

mumble under my breath, Gene has done enough, I need to go stop him. I can't let Garroth go through this, why did I have to be so stupid? Why couldn't I just protect my boyfriend? Why can't I just be a good boyfriend myself? Garroth is the best guy I could ever be with, I can't let him go through this pain and let Gene get away with it. Once I find him, He. Will. Pay.

Time skip

I looked all over the park pretty much except for the places that were restricted, well, and the girls bathrooms. I decide to go back to the resort, once I get there, I immediately feel awful, because I realized I left Garroth by himself for about 3-5 hours crying. I run straight to the room and I don't hear anything coming from it I open the door, and I see Gene pinning Garroth down to the bed, covering Garroth's mouth. He keeps going down and kissing his cheek.

"GENE GET OFF OF HIM!"

"Oh, look it's little Laurance, back from finding me. Well I've been right here the whole time, and Garroth seems to be enjoying it~."

Garroth shakes his head continuously and Gene slaps him across the face.
I run over and pull Gene off of him. I push him out the window from where he came, lucky for him it was only a two story building. I go over and Garroth has a red mark from Gene's hand and many other red marks and bruises, Gene must've been abusing him if he didn't do something that he wanted. Garroth had  tears streaming down his face.

(Basically what Garroth looks like right now)

"Shh, shh, it's ok, I'm here, he won't hurt you anymore, shh. I'm here, shh" I say quietly and kiss ever red mark and bruise he has as I cuddle him.

"Laurance.. he hurt me.." He says with so many tears that it's almost hard to understand him.

"I-I know, and I'm sorry for leaving, I should have stayed here with you."

"D-don't blame yourself, please. I don't need that with all these marks and bruises.."

"Your right, you don't need that added on to you right now."

He starts crying more, I can't imagine what Gene had put him through, he must be thinking about it, that should've been me, not him.. that's all that I could think of...