Chapter six: The Party

Laurence's P.O.V.

I finally decided to get up I got a shirt on and went downstairs by Garroth who was watching TV so I decided to go sit with him and when I did he looked at me and asked me:

"Are you wearing my shirt?"

"Uhh.. no?" I lie.

"Alright." He says with sarcasm.

"You guys want pancakes and Laurance, are you wearing Garroth's shirt?" Dante asks.

"NO! Why does everyone keep asking that?" 

"Because it's true and you won't admit it." Garroth laughs.

I blush as Garroth says that. He's too good at doing that he says things that normally shouldn't make people blush. But then again.. They're right.. I am wearing his shirt..

"Yeah we'll take some pancakes your pancakes are the best." Garroth says as I'm thinking.

"Huh, oh, yeah they are we'll take 3? Yeah 3 each."

"Got it." Dante says while walking into the kitchen.

"Laurance, would you want to go out with me tonight?"

"What? uhm, sure." I say blushing like an idiot.

"Cool, Aph's having a party tonight and I wanted to go with you I still have to tell the guys but I will tell them after breakfast."

"Oh, ok I thought that you meant like a real date like at a restaurant or something. Hehe."

"Well this is a real date, isn't it?"

"I guess it is but where is Dante with those pancakes, I'm starving!"

"Oh, Laurance.." Garroth laughs.

"Pancakes are done!" Dante says putting them on the coffee table.

"Thank Irene, I'm starving! Thanks Dante."

"No problem guys Zane and Travis are out here feeding each other if you want to come see."

"AWWWWW, they're so cuuutttee!" Garroth exclaims as he walks out into the kitchen.

"Nope, I'm starving so I'm going to eat."

"Alright, suit yourself!"

As I scarf down the pancakes all I hear is squealing in the kitchen from Garroth. Of course he's squealing he loves seeing Zanvis in action, hehe.

Time Skip

Garroth's P.O.V.

Time for Aph's party, I told the guys so they're already gone but me and Laurance stayed behind to get ready they left 5 minutes ago and we are about to leave we are in our rooms getting ready.

"You ready to go, love?" I hear Laurance yell from his room.

"Yes, beautiful, what about you?"