Chapter twelve: Lovers Night

Dante's P.O.V.

Beep Beep Beep

The monitor goes as I'm looking at Vylad.

"It wasn't his fault.. he doesn't deserve this.." I whisper while I cuddle him.

"Dante.. a-are you alright..?" Travis says quietly in the doorway.

"Huh, oh hey Travis yeah... I guess I'm fine I just want him.."

"Yeah I know.. trust me I couldn't imagine this happening to Zane.. it's hard.. I get it.."

"Travis... What if.. what if he doesn't wake up..?"

"Don't say that, Dante.. he will wake up, I know he will.. just please​.. don't say that.."

"F-fine.. but he's the only one that can make me feel better.."

"I know, I know. But Dante, you should really get some sleep.. you've had a long day.."

"Sleep? When the love of my life is in danger? Yeah, sure I'll sleep!" I say sarcastically.

"Dante.. you need it.. please for me.." Travis said as he walked out of the room

Yeah.. maybe I was a little hard on him.. but he knows how I feel about Vylad..

Laurence's P.O.V.

"Babe, I can't sleep." I say staring at the ceiling.

"Why not, love?"

"I haven't gotten my good night kisses from you~."

"Ahh, so that's what you want, well I guess I could help with that."

"Mhmm." I stick my bottom lip out.

"Aw, Laurance, don't be so sad I can definitely do that for you~." He says kissing my lips I instantly kiss back
And I thought to myself I always have enjoyed these little make-out sessions.

After about 25 minutes we stop and I put my arms around his neck and cuddle him, realizing that he's not wearing a shirt, as always. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Was that better?"

"Of course it was, love."

"Good, if you want more, let me know." Garroth said and winked. I feel hear rise up my face.

"I could go for a little more, I guess~."

"Got it!" He crashes his lips into mine and we stay in that same position until morning.

Zane's P.O.V.

I take my mask off and put it to the right side of the bed and turn to Travis who is looking away he's curled up in a ball which isn't how he normally sleeps he normally sleeps cuddled up with me.

"Travis, babe, are you alright?"

"I-I-I'm worried about Dante..."

"Yeah, I know. I can tell." I am a little jealous that he's talking about Dante like that, but I don't want to hurt him more.

"I just hope he's feeling alright he wouldn't sleep and now I'm worried."

"Hey, it's gonna be alright. Hmm, what makes Travis feel better? Oh I know!"

I roll over and grab Travis by the waist and pull him close to me and kiss him on the cheek and whisper:

"Hey, Travis~." I say with my flirty voice that he can't resist.

"Stop using the force against me!"

"Oh, Travis, love it'll be ok."

"If you say so." He said and kissed my cheek.

I kiss him on the lips repetitively while wrapping my arms around him.

"Love you, babe~."