Chapter nine: Wasn't his fault

Dante's  P.O.V.

I walk up the stairs we just got back from Aph's we stayed there for a while I took my phone looked at it. 

6:25

I get to the top of the stairs, and I see Vlyad he comes out of our room and waves but then falls to the ground.  I run over to him.

"Vlyad.. a-are you ok?

"Dante.. I'm sorry.. please, I need you right now.. I am in a lot of pain.. Dante.."

"Vlyad.. don't say sorry.. I've got you.. what happened?"

"Dante I-I-I.."

"Vylad, Vlyad.. VYLAD, no please.. Vylad.." I yell as he closed his eyes. I pick up my phone and dial.

911

Hello, 911, what is your address and emergency?

U-uh, hi uh i need help I live on 229 MyStreet please my boy- er my friend just collapsed in front of me and he's unconscious please send the EMT's right away.. please..

Ok what's your name?

D-Dante and my bo- er my friends name is Vylad..

Ok we will be there as soon as we can thank you for calling.

Y-yeah...

"Vylad.. please stay with me.. don't leave me I need you.." tears stream down my face.

"I love you, Vylad please.."

"EMT'S OPEN UP"

I run down the stairs and open the door I show them up the stairs and Garroth, Laurance, Zane, and Travis burst through their doors.

"What's going on?!" Garroth and 
Zane ask at the same time.

"He collapsed and now he's unconscious.."

"Oh no.. no no no"

The EMT's take Vylad into an ambulance. 

"Can I please.. please go with him.. I need to make sure he's alright.. please.." I beg to the doctors. They look at each other like they know he's my boyfriend and they nod at each other and finally say:

"Alright, we don't normally do this, but we can tell you deeply care about him.. so I guess you can but just until we get to hospital."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaim as I run into the ambulance Vylad is already in there laying on a stretcher I instantly hug him and plant a kiss on his lips with my tears dropping on his face. The doctors look into the ambulance and the one nurse looked like she had tears in her eyes she then closed the doors to the ambulance an we arrived at the hospital and the nurses come back and they look at me then look behind themselves and they talk to each other they "whisper" but I can still hear them.

"We can't let them get separated they obviously have a very strong relationship.."

"We have to it's the rule, we can let him back in when we are done with the procedure.. ok?"

"No, look I get that it's the rule.."

"But they obviously love each other and that blue haired guy obviously needs to see that boy.."

"Yeah, I can tell.. but we can't have him in there during the procedure, he could end up being scarred for life.."

"Yeah.. I guess well, we need to get him into the ER.."

"Yeah, come on."

"Sir, we have to ask you to let go of the.. of the patient." The nurse says holding back tears. Man, these nurses are emotional..

They turn around looking at me and Vylad I'm still holding him tight I don't want to let him go, his lips are cold, but still soft I kiss his lips for the last time before the nurses take the stretcher to the ER I follow them hoping I can get in.

"Sir.. I-I can't let you in.. sorry if you could please wait out in the waiting room, we can have you come back in about 10-15 minutes.."

"Oh.. uhm, ok..." I say as I feel a tear roll down my cheek I go sit down and I cup my hands over my face. 

"Why... Why Vylad.. he didn't do anything.."