Chapter thirty-three - Say It To The World

Gene's P.O.V.

As I got up, I felt my top lip, which had blood on it from my nose dripping with blood from being slammed against the wall. I watched as Garroth pulled away and looked at him, looking at him like he was someone important or something.

"Gene, I'm sorry, but you need to leave." I hear one of the doctors say while having the door open.

"Whatever, I'll be back." I say, rolling my eyes on annoyance and walk out the door.

Laurence's P.O.V.

As Garroth looks at the door to make sure Gene's away, once the doctor sees him leave, she comes in and says that we're allowed to go home but to take it a bit easy. We thank her, gather any random things we had floating around, checked out of the hospital, and went home. We were walking out and I realized that since we rode in an ambulance, we had no way of getting home, dammit.

"Hey, babe, how're we going to get home?" He asks as he looks around the parking lot.

"I'll call Aph quick." I say, pulling out my phone and dialing her number.

Dante's P.O.V.

As we get to the car, which was still in the middle of the road, and I get to the driver's seat, I figured out of everything that's happened tonight, I'd drive us home and cuddle on the couch together and maybe a little bit of kissing, if I was lucky enough.

"Babe, I'm sorry for freaking out on you." He says as he put his hand on my leg..

"Hey, I completely deserved it, I was.. an idiot.." I say putting my hand on top of his.

"But you're my idiot." He giggled

"And you're my everything."

Garroth's P.O.V.

Aph brought us home and surprisingly didn't ask us why we were at the hospital.

"Thanks Aph, we'll see you later." Laurance said as I snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, no problem! See you soon!" Aphmau said excitedly as we walked in the dark to the house. I waved as we walked inside, Laurance shut the door as he walked in.

"Tired?" He asked sitting next to me in the couch.

"Yeah.." I nod.

"Hm, I wonder.." He trailed off.

"Come outside." He said, walking out the door.

I follow him, he sits on the bench we have on out porch.

"I love you." I say sitting next to him.

"I love you more."

"Then say it to the world, yell to this whole world how much you love me!" I say gesturing random things with my hands.

"I love you." He whispers into my ear.

"I said to the whole world?" I said giving him a confused look.

"You are my world. You are the only one I want, I can't imagine life without you."

I feel my face heat up a bit, and then I see Laurance start getting closer to my face as he put his arm around my shoulders. He gently places his lips on mine so they line up perfectly, I kiss him back for a couple minutes, then pull away for air.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Garroth, I love you." He repeats.