Chapter Thirty-Six - I Love You {Finale}

Garroth's P.O.V

It was two months later, we're done with this stupid trip and going home.. I get to see Laurance again. I've been depressed without him.. honestly thinking about suicide.. but I didn't try anything though. I knew I'd upset Laurance. Can't break his heart no more. Not allowed. I think I can speak for my brothers and I when I say, we're all excited.

Lovely time skip, brought to you by....
Dancing unicorns.

We were home.. it was weird to see the house.. being in a hotel for two months.

"Ah! Home sweet home!" Vylad exclaimed as mom and dad drove away.

"Yup! Now, we have to go in there and love them as much as possible. Got it?!" Vylad exclaimed, overly excited.

We walked in.

"Zane!" Travis jumped up from his spot.

"Vylad!" Dante exclaimed overly excited.

Hugs and kisses from their boyfriends. But Laurance was no where to be seen.

"Hey, guys.. where's Laurance?" I asked with a faint smile on my face.

"Guess who!" A perky male voice asked as a pair of hands wrapped around my eyes.

"Hmm. Aphmau?" I asked, jokingly.

"Guess again!"

"Laurance, baby, I know it's you." I laughed slightly.

"Come here!" He said, spinning my around, giving me a passionate kiss, I kissed back.

"I missed you." I said holding his hands.

"I missed you more!" He said.

"Impossible!"

"Try me."

"Nah, I'd much rather kiss you." I said staring into his eyes.

Dante's P.O.V.

"Come on, Vylad we have a lot to catch up on.

"Yeah, like those kisses." I jokingly said.

"Pretty much." I nodded in agreement.

We got to my room and I lied down, allowing Vylad to pin me down to the bed, kissing my lips gently, then passionately. I immediately kissed back with passion. I licked his bottom lip for entrance as he allowed me in, I scanned his mouth with my tongue, him doing the same. We pulled away, both licking our lips, his shirt started slowly coming off, along with mine. As my shirt was half way off, Vylad ripped it off of me then kissed me again, I kissed back and we repeated our action from earlier.

Travis's P.O.V.

I took Zane into my room and pinned him to a wall with no hesitation.

"I've been waiting for this." Zane smirked.

"You have no idea." I replied, slipping Zane's mask down a bit, which allowed me to kiss him.

I kissed him gently as he did the same then we got more intense as I slid my hand down Zane's back to that nice booty. He knew what I was doing, but didn't stop me. I started slipping my thumbs into his waist line. That was when he pulled away and slapped both of my hands at the same time.

"Yup, I deserved that." I admitted, he nodded in agreement.

We went to the bed and started kissing again he slipped his tongue into my mouth and I just allowed it, he searched my mouth as I did the same to him when we pulled away we just looked at each other and cuddled together, him getting closer to me by the minute.

Laurence's P.O.V.

We ended up in Garroth's room some how. We lied on the bed together and held hands, we rolled to look at each other. I was happy he was back. He kissed me quickly and then I kissed him again, longer this time when we pulled away, I bit his bottom lip, telling him to keep kissing me. He kissed me again, added some French kissing here and there. We unglued our lips from each other and cuddled again, us getting closer than we already were, which I didn't even know was possible.

Third person P.O.V.

Everyone was happy to be back together once again. Vylad and Dante kept kissing, Travis holding Zane tight and most importantly, Garroth and Laurance doing a mix of both. The boys had no words for each other, until Dante, Laurance and Travis had said, all in unison:

"I love you."

A/n

Well that was it! I hoped you enjoyed, if not, write your own, nobody's stopping ya! I hope that you like it and if so, check out my other stories! I love you all, I will take any suggestions for other books if you have them! Goodbye for now!

~Gamer Kat