Chapter ten: Vylad's Secret

Garroth's P.O.V.

As I sit on the couch scarred at what I saw, Vylad being taken away.. that should not have happened to him.. Vylad.. he doesn't deserve it.. what happened to him.. why would he collapse like that..? I don't know but I also can't stand to think about it..

"Garroth!" Laurance runs over and plops on the couch next to me in a surprisingly good mood and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"Oh, hey, babe.. why are you in such a good mood, don't get me wrong, I love it when your happy, but Vylad just got rushed to the hospital.. this shouldn't be something to be happy about."

"Yeah, I know, I just wanted to try to lighten the mood a bit.. I was hoping if you saw your boyfriend in a good mood, maybe you'd be in a good mood.."

"Oh.. well.. you tried, right? And that's all that matters I think you'd have to try harder if you wanted that.."

"Well, how's this for ya?" Laurance says as he starts kissing my lips.

"Ok, maybe that worked a little.. but I'm still upset. He didn't deserve that.."

*sigh* "I can tell.."

"Sorry for being so down, Laurance, but there's something nobody knows about Vylad except for us, his family.."

"Oh?"

"Nevermind.. it's not important.."

"Alright, love.. anyway, did you want to go do something to get your mind off of this?"

"Oh, maybe.. I don't know.."

"Heh, what about more of this." He kisses me on the lips for five minutes before he pulls away.

"Want more?" He asks as I blush.

"Y-yeah.. I do.." I say like an idiot.

"Alright let's take it upstairs then?"

"L-let's go then."

"Alright, beautiful."

We walk up the stairs well, I more carry him up the stairs and while I'm holding him close to me we start our make-out session. We go at this for about 30 minutes and then we just start cuddling. We decide that we'd go to the hospital tomorrow if they weren't back yet so we keep cuddling and loving each other for about and hour and then we go down stairs Laurance takes a quick look at his phone and I could tell something was up. 

"Laurance, love, what's wrong?"

He shows me his phone.

8:37

10 new messages from [Dante]

Dante: Can you guys come to the hospital please I don't want to be alone tonight the doctors said I could spend the night and I don't want to be here alone

Dante: Please Laurance, I know ur not asleep

Dante: Laurance, please u know I have a fear of hospitals, I'm only here for Vylad and I would really appreciate it..

Dante: Laaaauuurrraaaannnncccceeee please pick up

Dante: Fine, if u won't answer then I guess I'll just stay here alone cause no one else is answering either

Dante: PLEASE LAURANCE I WILL DO ANYTHING!

Dante: PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dante: Laurance if u don't answer I'm going to show Garroth that box

Dante: Fine I'm going to show him when we get back

Dante: Yup I'm showing him that box, Laurance ha!

You: NO DANTE PLEASE DON'T DO IT I JUST GOT UR MESSAGES PLS DON'T DO IT THOSE PICTURES ARE MY POSSESSIONS!!!

"So, what's in the box Laurance, eh?"

"N-nothing!'

"Mhm.."

"We've got to get to the hospital now, let's go!"

"Hehehe, classic Laurance, always trying to change the topic.."

"Oh, shut up, Garroth and go get a shirt on."

"What? You don't like me shirtless?" I ask and Laurance blushes.

"Of course I do! But, I don't think that the hospital will.."

"Oh, alright but I'm going to end up taking off my shirt anyway when we go to bed."

"Yeah, I know."

"Should we bring Travis and Zane?"

"Yeah, maybe."

"Ok, I'll get them while I get a stupid shirt on."

"Alright, baby."

I walk up the stairs and go into my room grab a random shirt from my closet I grab mine and Laurance's jackets and stuff them in a bag I grab one of my plaid shirts and throw it on. then I knock on Travis's door. 

"Hey, Travis, Zane, we have to get to the hospital Dante's going to spend the night there with Vylad and he doesn't want to be alone, you know how he works."

"Ok, we'll be there in a second."

"Alright meet us in the car."

"Got it."

I run down the steps and go out into the car and I see Laurance sitting in the passenger seat.

"I take it that I'm driving?"

"Why would I be in the passenger seat?"

"Touche."

"Hey we're here."

"Oh, great we have to sit in the back!" Zane complains.

"That's not all bad." Travis smirked.

"I-I agh, alright."

"That's what I thought, cupcake."

"Alright let's go."

"Yeah.."