Chapter twenty - Dreams Come True

Dante's P.O.V.

I can't believe I got them! Well it was an awkward way, but we did it! We got tickets to Love Love Paradise!!!!

Garroth's P.O.V.

I was lying on the couch and Laurance was sitting on top of me while frequently coming down and kissing me on the lips.

"Hey, babe?" I ask.

"What's up, love?"

"For some reason, I seriously want to either go to a party, or throw one."

"Garroth, that's all you ever want to do!"

"I know, I just love partying."

"More than me?"

"It's a close second!" I say we both laugh.

"GUYS, ME AND AARON JUST WON TICKETS TO LOVE LOVE PARADISE!!!" Dante comes in with Aaron and yells.

"We've already told everyone else, you're the last to know but we have to leave now!" Aaron rushes.

"But we don't have anything packed!" I say cause that's a big issue.

"We'll get stuff there, now let's go everyone's already in the cars!"
We run out the door and they were right, Katelyn, Aphmau, Vylad, Travis, Zane, and  Kawaii~Chan, and we're all packed in the cars ready to go to the airport.

At the airport

We quickly board the plane and it was close we sat in our seats mine was the window seat and next to Laurance's. I pretty much slept the whole way there but occasionally got woken up by Laurance kissing me.

"Excuse me if I could have everyone's attention, we have just arrived at Love Love Paradise, if I may repeat, we have arrived at Love Love Paradise!" The pilot says over the loud speaker.

Everyone cheers and we land everyone gets out of the plane and walks onto the docks.

"Oh, sweet land!" Zane says walking over and kissing the ground.

"Hey, those kisses are for me and me only!" Travis snaps in a humorous way.

"Oh, I know baby." Zane says and kisses Travis.

"And these kisses are for you~." I say and kiss Laurance on the lips.

We walk towards the hotel that we were staying in and it was huge!

"Ok, everyone go pick your rooms!" Dante says cheerfully.

Everyone runs of to get a room. Me and Laurance go up the spiral staircase and see everyone at their rooms. Aph and Aaron, Vylad and Dante, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, Travis and Zane, and me and Laurance.

We picked the last room and it was pretty nice, actually, it had a queen size mattress a big dresser, and a flat screen T.V.

"Hey babe, we should probably go get some clothes and stuff cause we didn't pack.." Laurance says as we admire out room.

"Yeah, good idea. Let's go."