Chapter Thirty - Five - Goodbye

Laurance's P.O.V.

"G-Garroth.. please don't leave.." I plead looking at the floor.

"I have no control.." He responds, gripping my hand slightly.

It was silent for a bit, except for occasional sobs from Garroth and I. Zianna had looked like a waterfall, apparently this is hard for her to watch her son say goodbye.

"Garroth, say goodbye to your boyfriend and let's go." Garte sternly said, breaking the silence.

"I will have you know that he is my fiance!" Garroth snapped at his father.

"Wh-what?!" Garte, obviously angered, responded.

"Aw, really?" Zianna said, but not as excited as normal.

"Mhm." Me and Garroth say at the same time.

Garroth puts his and my hand in the air, showing off our rings. Garte almost looks mesmerized at them.

"This isn't real, you're not actually going to marry this.. this.. guy, are you?" Garte says out of anger.

"GARTE!" Zianna yells at him.

"Zianna you can't seriously be supporting this, are you?!"

"Yes! Yes I can. Garroth is my son, too, you can't just not support him!" She also says out of anger. That must've been the first time that I've ever heard Zianna call Garroth.. Garroth, unless he was in trouble.

I was about to say something until I was interrupt Garte.

"He's also my son, so I can choose decisions!"

"Boys.. I think we need minute.. do you mind?" Zianna politely said.

We walked out of the room, hand in hand. We obviously both wanted to spend as much time together as possible.

Vylad's P.O.V.

We walk in to see my mom and dad arguing. They see me and Dante walk in, not making a sound.

"Speaking of which!" Dad says very angry

"No! This has nothing to do with Vylad! Leave him alone!" Mom replies.

"I'm really confused." Dante whispers to me.

"Me too.." I whisper back.

"Can you please go upstairs as me and your father continue this conversation?" Mom asked me politely.

"S-sure.." I say stuttering.

Dante looked at me and walked me up the stairs. We stop in Garroth's room cause him and Laurance were there.

"You guys too, eh?" Garroth asks not taking his eyes off Laurance.

"Yeah. Garroth.. what's going on..?" I ask, quietly.

"Dad.. wants us to go with him and mom on a business trip.." He responds.

"What?! No! I.. I'm not going."

"You know he's going to make you."

".. I know.." I hesitate.

"But we're still going to fight.. aren't we?" I hear Zane's voice say behind me and Dante as we step out of the way.

"Zane.. what're we going to do? Dad's definitely going to win.. he knows our weaknesses. What are we supposed to do?" Garroth asks.

"We.. we're going to.. to.. I don't know.. Travis.. I don't want to leave you.." Zane stuttered.

"I don't think anyone wants to leave. We can't leave.." Garroth said facing everyone.

"Exactly! We have to stand up to him!" Zane blurts.

"Yeah.. but we can't." I say looking in Dante's blue eyes. He pulls me in for a tight hug and I hug him back, crying into his chest.

"Hey, hey, it's ok, we'll find a way through this." Dante says, stroking my head like a child.

"D-Dante.. I love you."

"I love you too, Vylad."

"Boys! Let's go! Now!" Dad says sternly as mom is crying in the background.

"Dad!" Me, Zane, and Garroth say in unison.

"You heard your father.. please.." Mom sobs.

"Mom you can't be serious?!" Zane exclaims.

"I'm sorry.."

"I'm not going!" Garroth yells.

"Yes you are!" Dad yells back, pulling us by the arms.

Our lovers grab our other arms, but they're no match for dad. He pulls us to the car as we watch the house get farther and farther away.