Chapter fourteen: What's with Laurance?

Garroth's P.O.V.

Laurance looks like he's upset or something, he got up early this morning which he never does he always sleeps in next to me but this morning when he got up he went into the bathroom that was in our room from the hospital, today was our last day here Vylad woke up last night and the doctors said maybe to go home for a little and if anything happens to call back and come back, but I should really talk to Laurance, I mean he never acts like this.. I walk into the bathroom.

"Laurance, babe, are you alright?"

"Huh, oh, I'm fine." He says without looking at me.

"Baby, if there's anything I-."

"I said I'm FINE!" He cuts me off you slams the door.

"Someone having trouble?" I hear Travis's voice.

"He won't tell me what's wrong."

"Is he angry at you?"

"No idea."

"You should probably figure that out."

"Thank you, captain obvious."

"Always here!"

Bzz Bzz

My phone goes off.

Three new messages from [Aph]

Aph: Hey, is Vylad ok? I heard what happened.

Aph: U guys alright??????

Aph: Garroth?

You: Yeah he's alright we just got up.

Aph: Oh, sorry to wake u up.

I put my phone on the dresser and sat on the bed. I put my hands on my face I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, but don't stress it, it's probably just something on his mind, it will go away soon."

"Thanks, Trav. I needed that."

"No probs."

He left the room with Zane I heard crying in the bathroom it was Laurance, what's wrong with him, is he alright? Obviously not, he's crying. What should I do, I go over and knock on the door.

"Hey, baby, I know you're upset, but can you tell me what's wrong?"

"*Hic* n-no *sniffle*."

"Alright fine, I guess I'll just have to come in myself."

"N-no! I'm crying, I don't look good."

"Laurance, no matter how you look, what you wear, how you act, or what you do, I'll always love you.."

"G-Garroth.. I.. have something going on right now.."

"Want to talk?"

"N-no I don't want you seeing me like this.."

"Then can we talk through the door?"

"I-I guess."

"So what's up? Like what's bothering you?" I slouch down to the bottom of the door.

"Ok, well I have this "friend" that has a problem with another "friend" but my "friend" is dating someone and another person wants to get with them which is the other "friend". I don't know how to respond to that, that "friend.." he says on the verge of tears.

"Ok, well I would help that "friend" by talking to the person that they're dating about their situation and who's trying to get with them, because when people are really in love they will do anything for their partner."

Laurance comes out of the bathroom I stand up.

"So is that "friend" ready to talk?"

"Mhm."

"Alright come sit on the bed."

Laurance's P.O.V.

I go over by Garroth and then sit next to him on the bed I put my head on his shoulder.

"So, babe, what's bothering you?" He asks me as he kisses my forehead.

"So I got this phone call yesterday f-f-from.."

"From who, Laurance?"

"I want to tell you, trust me I do, but he said if I told you he'd do something I don't know what, but he said I wouldn't like it.."

"Babe, I.. I don't know what to do right now it's like I can't trust you.."

I start crying I feel bad because I really want to tell him but I can't.. I kiss him on the lips and then sit in his lap.

"Don't let me go.."

"I don't plan on it, Love."

"Don't hurt me, Garroth."

"Why would I want to, Love."

"I love you, Laurance."

"I love you too, Garroth."

A/N So so so sorry for not updating in a while I tried to make this chapter a little bit longer I kind of lost insperation, so if you guys could give me some ideas, nothing sexual please, but if you have anything romanticized then just let me know! ~Kylie