Chapter twenty-five - The Aftermath

Garroth's P.O.V.

With my hands trembling, my heart racing, tears flowing, Laurance helped me through it all. He wiped my tears, and kissed my lips.

"Shh, it's all right.. I'll protect you this time." Laurance said looking into my eyes.

I run right into his arms and stay with him for a few minutes, but then I hear a knock on the door and I slowly walk to the back of the room. Laurance opens the door and sees Aaron.

"You guys alright?" Aaron asks.

"For now." Laurance said.

I don't respond, I can't respond, I look out the window and wish that I could go out I keep thinking that Gene was going to come in again, I couldn't get him out of my head.

"Garroth, hello?" I hear Laurance say.

"Huh, oh, sorry I was just... Thinking.."

"Gene?" He asks.

"Mhm." I say and ball up on the floor.

He comes over to me and sits next to me and pulls me up onto him. I sit in his lap still somewhat in a ball. Aaron leaves to go deal with.. Gene..

"Hey, don't worry, everything's going to be alright."

"No, it won't Laurance, he's not going to leave me alone, he won't leave you alone.. I'm sorry I ever put you through this, if you want to leave me then-"

"Garroth, don't even say that, I love you with all of my heart from the top to bottom. That won't change because some idiot that wants to get touchy with you."

I start crying and since I'm sitting in his lap, I bury my head in his chest and cry into his chest with tears run down my face, I can't think of what I would do without him.

"Your too beautiful to be crying." He reassures me and wipes my tears.

"No, your way more beautiful than I am."

"Well, I mean I am pretty hot, but not as hot as you~."

As I'm laying in his lap I start to slowly fall asleep on him. Before I do, he kisses me on the forehead.

Laurence's P.O.V.

As he lays on my chest, he falls asleep, I wrap my arms around him and kiss his forehead and set my chin on the top of his head. I wipe the rest of the tears away on his face and then I fall asleep right next to him on the bathroom floor..