CHAPTER [ 0 5 ]

Hey guys!

I changed the name of this book to something more fitting, do you like it? Don't worry! It doesn't change the story at all, it's still going to be the same as what I had in mind before (since the story is about Robyn and her werewolf 'friends')

Also! There is some violence in this chapter so if its something that makes you uneasy then...I'm sorry, it had to be included ;) it's not too bad though, really.
Aaand last thing, I want to thank the people who encourage me to write this book! Thank you so much for sending me messages and leaving votes and comments. I really appreciate it ^^

Here's chapter five! I hope you enjoy it ^^

THEY all stood in silence for a moment, Ray standing close to Robyn as a precaution

THEY all stood in silence for a moment, Ray standing close to Robyn as a precaution. Jasmine gritted her teeth and looked away. She was angry. So much so that she felt her body at the verge of shifting. She looked at Jacob, still laying limp where she had swung him.

Why the hell did he have to attack now? She had given explicit orders to those men. Jasmine had clearly told them to only make a move when she ordered them to. She felt her claws like needles on her palms, wanting to dig a gash into Jacob to ease her frustration and remind him of his place. He could have blown her plan away with that attack and Jasmine would not have given a single care while killing him--pack member or not. She wanted all her moves planned out and executed in a way that wouldn't give anyone reason to point a finger at her.

Lucky for Jacob, Ray was with her or else she would have given herself completely to her wild side. When she ditched her human form, she really had no humanity left in her. That was only for humans. It didn't suit or belong to beasts like her. That's what they all were, ultimately. They were wild beasts using the human skin as a disguise. And the humans fell for it for hundreds of thousands of years.

With a deep breath, Jasmine tossed her hair behind her right shoulder. She would just have to take care of Jacob later, when she didn't have an audience. She glanced back at Robyn who looked shaken to her bones. And that was the pathetic human her Alpha wanted. Jasmine felt another wave of anger hit her. That human drew her Alpha out of hiding, something Jasmine failed to do in decades--and it infuriated her.

"Are you okay, Robyn?" Jasmine made herself seem genuinely worried.

She didn't want any suspicions on her so she had to be on Ray's good side--for now. Only werewolves could sense that undeniable aura around him and no one would want to mess with that all alone.

Jasmine got a weak nod from Robyn in response. She fought against the urge to slice Robyn's throat right then and there and end this before it went any further. But Jasmine had already decided she wouldn't be the one to take Robyn's life. She'd let a human do that. All she had to do was direct her human pawns.

Suddenly her ears picked up footsteps running towards them. She prepared herself to take the other one down. A few moments later, Nick joined the scene.