8-prep school kids

Okay, Taylor, you can surely find yourself out of this kitchen and back to the living room. Don't let this be like the time you went to visit Xander at college last Spring and got lost roaming around campus. Xander, my older brother, had invited me to spend a few days with him at Boston University while I was on Spring Break. I wanted to get the college experience first hand so I said yes.

Xander had a class that he had to attend so I was on my own for a few hours. I made it to an on campus coffee shop easily but I somehow made a wrong turn and wound up completely lost. Xander had only given me a small tour of the places near his dorm building. I roamed around campus for about an hour before a Frat boy was nice enough to bring me back to my brothers dorm. It was embarrassing that I got lost and was only fifteen minutes away from the building but I got so much more embarrassed because the Frat guy who insisted on bringing me back was insanely hot. If I wasn't already deep in the hole I would have kissed him. He also knew my brother so I didn't want to risk ruining a friendship by kissing him.

After making a few attempts at getting myself back to civilization or to Lacey and the others I finally made it back to the living room where I saw a new girl in the room standing by Nick. This girl was drop dead gorgeous. She had curves in all the right places, long blonde hair, and blue eyes to match.

Lacey was the first to notice my presence, "Taylor, there you are."

Jay perked his up at my name and came over to me smiling and I glared at him. "Micah, I want you to meet my make-out buddy, Taylor." Jay smiled proudly and threw his arm over my shoulder pulling me flush against his side.

Micah smiled, "How cute, Jay, you finally found someone."

I was going to puke.

I threw Jay's arm off of me and distanced myself from him, "No we are not make-out buddies and we are most certainly not together." I huff.

Micah laughs, "Well okay. How do you know these boys anyways?" She asked and looked me up and down in slight disgust.

"Lacey and Logan got something and Taylor and Lacey go to school with Nick." Jay informs. I look over to Nick to see that he winces when Jay mentioned that he attends our school.

Wonder what that was about.

"Oh, they are prep school kids." Micah says with a frown on her face.

Lacey and I share a look, "Yeah. Is that a problem with you?" Lacey asks.

"No, no. I find it cute how everyone who goes to those things think they are better than kids in public schools." Micah waves off, something tells me she despises kids who attend a tuition school that isn't college.

"Micah, let up. Lacey and Taylor aren't like that." Logan defends us.

Micah snorts, "You haven't known them long, Logan, give it some time. Their true colors will show and you know it."

I was starting to feel like Lacey and I were not wanted here. Before I can suggest we leave Charlie steps in, "The movie and food are ready. Come on." He announces and we all follow.

We come to a room that looks like a theater but doesn't have as much seating. Two long burgundy couches sit behind a large coffee table where the food is and a twenty foot screen is on the wall.

"Make yourself comfortable." Catherine says.

"Tay, we can so sit together." Jay says loudly and I do not hold back a groan.

"Taylor you can sit between Catherine and I. Jay you are on the end. The others can have the other couch." Charlie orders. I was liking this guy already.