36- lingerie talk

"Do you like this top?" Lacey asks me holding up a shirt that has a gingham print on it.

I scrunch up my nose in disgust. "Nope."

It was a Saturday, Lacey and I decided to have a little bestie time. Since we both have boyfriends our time has been spent with them so this was very much needed. Yes we do talk daily and text each other constantly but it isn't the same as spending the day out just us two.

"Tay, why are you on your phone?" Lacey raises a brow in question.

"No reason." I mumble looking at a random rack of clothes. I wouldn't even wear any of these items.

Lacey squints her eyes, "Are you texting Nick?"

I walk over to another rack without answering her causing Lacey to let out a groan. We both agreed not to text our beaus. In my defense, I didn't text him first. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, thinking it was my mom or dad I pulled it out to look only to see Nick had texted me.

"Put the phone away or I will take it." Lacey says with a stern voice.

"Fine." I sigh putting my phone in my purse so I won't feel it if it vibrates.

"What did Mr.Mysterious text that was so important you just had to respond." Lacey speaks rolling her green eyes in annoyance.

I shrug, "Nothing really."

"You are still a terrible liar." She comments and holds up a different top to her body while looking in the mirror. She shakes her no and places it back on the rack.

"He was just asking if we were still hanging out tonight." I tell her while looking at jeans. I don't need any but you never know what might happen to a pair.

"Hanging out, eh?" Lacey giggles wiggling her brows at me.

"Okay. Why are you doing that?" I huff.

"You and Nick have been dating what a month now? And you two have known each other longer. Don't tell me you haven't done anything yet." Lacey scoffs.

Oh. She's talking about sexual things. Just the thought of doing those things with Nick makes me blush hard.

Lacey gasps noticing the blush. "You two have already done it, haven't you?!" She practically screams which causes a few people to look over at us with a glare.

"No!" I whisper yell at her. "Keep your voice down. People are staring and that lady has a kid with her." I warn her then throw an apologetic smile towards the mom and child. The mom glares at me then walks away with her kid asking what we were talking about.

Great.

"Oh Taylor." Lacey says.

Lacey and I do a little more shopping before she drags me into Victoria's Secret. I know exactly what her motives are. This girl I call a bestie is planning on getting me to try on some sexy lingerie so I can be prepared for when Nick and I finally take that step. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Lacey helping me but it also seems a bit fast. Although if I'm being totally honest, I don't think she and Logan have done anything either. The difference is; Lacey lost her V-card back in junior year to a guy she had been seeing for a few months.

I remember her telling me it was the worst experience ever and she cried on my shoulder for a solid hour until I mentioned going to get ice cream at Waffle Cones. So my guess is she isn't exactly ready to hop back on the sex train herself. She says she has lingerie for when the time comes along. So she told me that I needed to be prepared. I mean I suppose it won't hurt to have one or two pieces in my closet for when I am ready. Also if I try them on a few times then I might be able to get myself to be comfortable wearing them.