40- sunday with batman

After we all went out for food Nick drove me and himself back to our town. It was around ten when we parked in my driveway.

"Why is the house dark?" Nicks asks me.

"My mom went with my dad to Atlanta for the new store opening. Carter is at a sleepover." I explain shrugging a shoulder.

Nick frowns, "You mean to tell me you are going to be all alone in the house, overnight?"

"Uh Yeah." I say confused.

"I don't like that." He mumbles. Yeah, I didn't think he would. Nick, as we all know can be very protective. Sometimes too protective but I can't do anything about it. I find it sexy and annoying all at the same time.

I start rubbing my neck because from being dropped earlier and sitting in those chairs at the karate event, my body was stiff and aching. A hot shower was the remedy.

"Are you still sore?" Nick asks noticing me rubbing my neck.

"Yes." I groan. I swear I'm not doing this just to get anything out of him. I really am sore. The memory of him telling me he would give me a massage is still very much etched into the back of my brain.

Nick sighs, turns off his car and gets out of it. I'm confused until he comes over to my side and opens the door. I don't question him, I just get out of the car. Nick being the sweetheart that he is grabs my bag from the backseat for me. We walk in silence up the porch steps and I unlock the door flipping on the light as soon as I'm inside.

I take off my jacket and hang it up on the hooks by the door, Nick follows my lead and also drops my cheer bag on the floor out of the way so neither of us trips over it. I tell Nick to make himself comfortable on the couch while I go take a much needed shower. All he does is nod his head. I can't tell if I've pissed him off or he's just in the mood to be quiet. Neither one makes me happy. But I ignore those thoughts and try to relax my muscles as I shower.

My shower didn't help. I was still sore and I was lying face down on my bed quietly groaning into my pillow. Where was my mom when I needed her? I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Nick telling him he could come upstairs. I heard his footsteps a few seconds later.

I heard the asshole chuckle. "Shower didn't help." I just groan into my pillow. I feel my bed dip with his weight. "You are going to have to straighten your body so I can massage you."

I just huff and move myself a bit so it is to his liking. This massage better be the best one I've ever had in my whole life. If not I was going to kick him in the back of the knee.

"Do you have any lotion?" He asks.

"Over on my make-up vanity." I say. Nick gets up from the bed for a minute then he returns. I feel him put his knees on either side of my legs so he has better access. I then feel him lift up my shirt so he can massage the actual skin. I try my best to hold in a moan when his fingers graze the sides of my body. I could already tell this was going to be the best massage I've ever had. My whole body was already tingling and he has barely started.

"Just relax." He whispers.

I take a deep breath when I feel his fingers start pressing hard into my skin. The smell of my vanilla scented lotion fills the room. The only thing missing was a few candles and some slow music.

Nick hesitates when he gets to the middle of my back where my bra clasp is. It takes him a second but he gently releases it so it is no longer in his way. I don't complain or tell him to redo it. I was in a trance at the moment. Or was I zen? Either way, his fingers were like magic. And yes, I was aware of the other places they would be like magic too. I've read books. Duh.