45- addicted

Nick and I lay in his bed trying to catch our breath. I feel beads of sweat run down my neck and back. I feel Nicks heart beat slowly go back it's regular pace. He tightens his hold on me as I snuggle closer into his side. As if I could get any closer. I fix the blankets so they are hiding every thing the needs to be hidden, although I don't really see the point because we've seen each other naked more than once. I guess I still get self conscious once we are done.

We are both quiet for a long time. This time was our first time in about a week and a half. Finding alone time was our biggest issue, given the fact that we are teenagers. It's not like we can just leave the house and go out to hook up. Both of our parents ask all of the right questions to get us squirming with guilt. The only reason we got to have sex this time was because Nicks parents took his little sisters to see some new animated movie that recently came out. Adding dinner to the two hour movie gave us a time frame of three or four hours. Yes, that was more than enough time but it is nice to have that alone time we so desperately want.

I can't help but think back to the conversation I had with my mom not too long ago. I accidentally blurted out that my and Nicks relationship had moved into the sexual phase one day when we were in the car on our way to the mall. At first my mom was pissed that I gave my virginity away at seventeen. After a very long talk in which I had to reassure her several times that each time we did it we used protection and were extremely careful. I also threw Xander under the bus by pointing out he lost his virginity at sixteen and had a pregnancy scare after that. I didn't want to say it but my mom was freaking out.

Sure, I understand where she was coming from but there shouldn't be a double standard when it came to siblings and when they have sex. Each child should be treated the same in this particular situation. My mom was still mad but knew there was nothing to change what had already happened. Now when I go hang out with Nick my mom gives me a look that says 'be careful'. To ease her mind I tell her that we don't sleep together every single time we hang out. It wasn't a total lie but she needed peace of mind.

Nick shifts so I scoot over to give him more room to do whatever he needs to do. I see him reach over to his night stand and pick up his phone. He hits the home button and then sets it back down. He fixed his pillows so they are straight instead of down on the mattress then he sits up against them. I guess he is done cuddling.

"We still have a little over an hour before my family comes home." He informs me stretching out his arms.

I nod and mimic his position. "Want to watch something on tv?" I ask.

"No." He shakes his head.

I sigh and get up trying to hide my body with the sheet the best I can. I locate my underwear and his shirt quickly putting them on. I make my way to his bathroom to pee and wash my hands. I take in my appearance, my perfectly curled hair is now messy and my lips are still swollen from all the kissing. I notice there is also a small hickey at the base of my neck and can't help but chuckle. My boyfriend is an animal in the sack. I find a hair tie that I know I have left on his sink and pull my hair up into a ponytail. I then take a sniff of Nicks shirt, it still smells just like him, minty. I don't think I will ever tire of that scent.

I take one last calming breath then open the door. I walk back out into his room and see him still sitting in the same position except this time he has his phone in his hand.

Nick hears me coming out of the bathroom and looks up. I don't miss the way his eyes rake over my body starting at my toes then going all the way up to my roots. Even though we've already had sex that little action causes my body to heat up all over again. I shudder then make my way back over to the bed. I ignore Nicks smirk, he knows he's once again affected me.