(Chapter 1)

Six year old Eren Yeager was standing in front of his elementary school, grasping on tight to his hands. He was very anxious about going to school with other kids especially if he felt insecure about the way he looked.

His parents were behind him. His mother, Kaurla Yeager, was also nervous about Eren attending elementary. None of the kids or teachers at the last eleven schools accepted Eren for what he looked like and it offended him and his parents.

His mom didn't have a job and instead takes Eren to doctors to see if there was any way that he can have normal eyes or if there was something to help stop his telekinetic ability,other schools to see if they'll accept him, and teaches him many things that he wasn't able to learn when he couldn't attend preschool. Eren's father, Grisha Yeager, was a doctor and a scientist but he works too much to even realize what his own wife is doing.

"It's okay Eren kindergarten won't be so bad okay?" Kaurla assured Eren kindly, bending down to his level. Eren turned to her, his left eye a beautiful emerald green and his right a golden brown, meeting both of her emerald green. Eren made a look that showed doubt and Kaurla knows cause he gave off that look a lot.

"I hate this" Eren mumbled. He didn't usually talk a lot especially around other people but he will talk if he want to when he is around his parents. "The other kids will laugh at me and you know it!" He screamed and pulled his hoodie over his head.

"You keep trying to send me to these schools just so everyone can keep laughing at me and running away from me!" "Eren that's not true I just want you to get the proper education. I can't teach you as much as a school can because I need to clean the house and maybe even get myself a job that way I can help out with your father with the house payments" She told.

Eren turned around from his parents and grasped on tighter to his hands. Tears fell down the little brunette's orbs and onto the ground. Kaurla turned Eren around so he could face her. He sniffed. "Eren you know mommy and daddy don't want to make you feel even more worse about yourself...we just want you to be around other kids your age and get the education you need that way you can be what you want to be when you get older...say this, after school, we go get some ice cream" She said. Hearing that, a small smile formed on Eren's small lips.

"Okay mommy" He said. "Now you're gonna go in there and have a great time with the other kids and learn something new!" She said cheerfully hyping Eren up. Kaurla grabbed his backpack and placed it on his shoulders then gave him his lunch box.

"Are you gonna have a wonderful day?" She asked as Eren nodded. "Yes Mommy" "are you gonna be excited to learn new things?" "Yes Mommy" "are you gonna be mad when someone calls you weird?" Eren became a bit hesitant before slowly shaking his head no.

"Good now have a good day" She said placing a kiss on Eren's forehead. Eren then looked up at his dad and slowly waved goodbye and walked inside of his new elementary school.

*****

"Un fucking believable!" Kaurla shouted in rage. Eren was in his second week of his new school and kids are already laughing at him or calling him names. Some of the teachers even said that he was weird.

"Mrs. Yeager I would love for you to calm down that way we can be proper adults and talk about this" The principal said to Kaurla in a calmly manner.

"You want me to calm down!? Those kids in that class fought my son all because of his different color eyes! They stole his lunch and are calling him names that I will not tolerate! We've been switching schools for months and none of them accepted my little boy for who he is! You say your school accept every kid no matter how different and that is a fucking lie!" She ranted.