(Chapter 10)

Later that night, Levi and his assistant, Hanji Zoe, walked around the streets of Shigashina. Levi didn't know what Erwin was expecting to be around the street but he thinks it's a complete waste of his time and sleep.

"Levi~ I'm hungry!" Hanji complained making Levi grip onto his flashlight and look up at the sky for an answer but said "I can really use your help right now, if you're up there" Levi said.

"Who are you talking to?" Hanji questions. "I'm talking to God and I'm not sure if he's responding. I don't think he responds in situations like these" Levi blurted out. "Oh wow I didn't know you was religious Levi! But what did you need god for?"

To get away from you Levi thought. "Nevermind that but did you see anything suspicious?" He asks as Hanji shook her head. "I didn't see nothing but I'm pretty sure that my stomach is pointing at Burger King right there" She says pointing at the open burger king.

"You idiot this is not the time to be begging for food! In case you haven't noticed, unless you are completely oblivious about what we're even here for, we are out in the dark cold night looking for something that probably isn't even worth looking for!"

"If Erwin gave us this designated area as to where the weird but cute unknown species hopped around then I'm sure something is up!" Hanji hissed. "Get it? I said hopped because you know it's part bunny"

"You're not helping!" Levi said and the two walked around the same street for the pass thirty minutes. Hanji's stomach growled even louder than last time. "I'm so hungry!" She complained again. "It's your fault for not bringing yourself a snack! You knew we was gonna be here all night so why didn't you bring yourself some chips or whatever!?" Levi snaps.

"Because I thought we was only gonna check this place out for a few minutes and if nothing seemed wrong we would leave" She said and dropped down to her knees. "Boy was I dead wrong. I'm starving Levi can we please take a quick break. We've been wandering around the same street for two hours" She said.

Levi rolled his eyes and gave up only because he didn't want to hear anymore of Hanji's complaints but to admit he was getting pretty hungry himself. "Fine let's go" Levi said making Hanji squeal. They walked into Burger King and there was only a three people family and an elderly couple eating there.

"What can I get you two lovely cops?" The cashier asked. "Do you have a trip to a coma order? Because I feel as if I'm gonna stay with this idiot for even two more seconds, I will die" Levi states. "Levi that's so mean! We're partners!"

"No, no we're not" He says. "You two act like a married couple" She says. "Um gag" They both said.

"Levi's too short for me" "what's that suppose to mean? I can always chop your ankles off and then we'll be the same height" He says.

"Anyways I'll love the chicken nuggets!" Hanji said cheerfully. "Six piece or ten piece?" "Ten!" She squeals. "And Levi will have a cheeseburger but no ketchup on it. He's really picky about that" Hanji tells.

"Alright your food will be out in a minute" She says and the two cops went and sat down next to a window.

"Levi did you see the dunny?" "The fuck is that?" Levi asked. "It's the name I came up for the dog and bunny that was mixed up together. It sounds better than bog because dunny sounds funny. Hey that rhymes!"

"Oh. My. God!" Levi groaned before slamming his head on the table. "This day can't get even more worse" He mumbles.

"Well look at you two lovely couple? Is this your first date?" The elderly woman said as she and her husband approached them. "O-oh um no it's not" Hanji says. "gag" Levi replies.