(Chapter 18)

Mikasa was in her Spanish class writing down her new vocabulary words trying her best to block out the incalculable noise that the class made. It was hard for her to concentrate on doing that and doing the worksheet assigned to her that she was close to exploding out on the class; until Petra came up to her.

She tapped her index finger lightly on the brown desk grabbing the ebony's attention. "Yes Ms. Ral?" She says and noticed that her teacher had a small smile pierced on her lips.

"I'm glad to see you improving" She said as Mikasa took notice of the paper she held in her hand. Petra turned it around to reveal that the test Mikasa had taken, had a big B written on it in red ink with a smiley face on the side.

Mikasa was filled with joy,her expression changing from annoyance to delighted swiftly upon seeing her grade. "What made you improve Mikasa? I haven't seen you in tutoring so I'm wondering how you're improving extremely well. Do you use an app or something?"

"Well I go to Eren's house and he tutors me for an hour everyday" Mikasa admits. "Getting tutored by a pro? It's amazing how he was able to help you and get a good grade...he should be a teacher shouldn't he?" Petra questioned.

"If he decides to be then I'm sure he'll be a great teacher after all with the grades he gets I'm sure the students will be able to get his lessons" Mikasa tells.

"Yea you're right and if he was a teacher here and taught all subjects then I'm sure he'll be able to change the school's average grade from a D to an A...but anyways on with the subject about Eren...have you heard from him? I hear these rumors saying that he had got expelled for fighting Jean and with the rumors I hear about you two, I assume you're a great friend of his and wanted to find out from you" Petra explains.

"Sorry to say but Eren did get expelled for fighting Jean" Mikasa says as Petra looked upset upon hearing the first word. "But it wasn't for a silly reason Ms. Ral. Jean was being his usual jerky self and punched me, Eren happened to be coming back to me, I don't know if it was to give or ask me something but when he saw, he was in rage and started beating up Jean and the principal just expelled Eren when it was Jean that started the fight" Mikasa tells as silence fell between the two but the only things heard was the loud chatter that the classroom was manufacturing.

"Settle down class!" Petra called out. She turns her attention back to Mikasa, and heaves out a sigh before saying "It seems like the principal is in favor of everyone except those with weird appearances or abilities...the way that sounded-" "our principal is a racist" Mikasa says cutting her off making Petra snort.

"You got that right" She said as if on cue, the bell rung. "My fourth period won't be the same without him" Petra says as she pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Mikasa placed her things in her backpack, stood up and placed the two straps over her shoulders. "You can say that...school isn't even the same without him" She said before waving bye to Petra and exit her room.

Mikasa began walking to her next period which was math. Her phone vibrated in her back pocket, catching her attention as she stopped dead in her tracks, people getting annoyed that she did that and shoved into her as they walked by the ebony female.

"Ugh well sorry" Mikasa mumbled as she squished through people to go over to a wall. She saw that she received a message from Eren saying to meet him at his place when she was done with school. Mikasa was slightly dumbfounded of the situation but typed "okay" anyway and after that placed her phone in her back pocket again.

Before she could take one step, she heard loud shrieking and looked seeing two girls chatting together just a few feet away from her.

"Your brother goes to that school? So he's a freak just like the others there!" A girl with blonde hair and green eyes said.