(Chapter 27)

Christa punched Eren as he moved back a few feet but didn't fall down. His face was covered in a few small bruises, nothing serious.

Eren finally decided to do one punch at Christa and when he did, it ended up being a bit too hard as the blonde had a big bruise on her cheek and her lip bled.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you too hard" Eren said apologetically. "You're going to pay!" She said and gritted her teeth. Her hands grew a dark blue and she aimed it over at Eren.

"Say goodbye you unique freak!" She exclaimed as a giant wave of ice went towards Eren and Mikasa. Eren got in front of Mikasa and laid his hands out in front of him before moving them upwards as the wave of ice suddenly went up and crashed through the ceiling.

Mikasa and Christa screamed as huge parts of the ceiling came crashing down to them. Eren picked Mikasa up and ran away before they got squished underneath the rubble.

Christa tried to run but a small portion of the ceiling hit her head causing her to fall but when she tried to get up, a part of rubble fell onto her legs making her scream out in pain.

She looked over at her legs and tried to move herself but it caused her even more pain. She even tried to push it off of her but it was no use since she wasn't very strong.

"We gotta help her" Eren said as they both saw Christa struggling to get free. "We have to" Mikasa said in agreement. They both got up and tried to push the rubble off of her legs but Christa screamed in pain. "Stop it! Stop it!" She screamed as many tears streamed down her cheeks.

"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts" she repeated. "We have to get you out Christa or else you get worse than this or even end up dead and we won't accept that" Mikasa said.

"You shouldn't save me! After all I did so many unforgivable things that I feel like God won't even take me" Christa said. "That's why there's people like us...people that give second chances, now we don't have much time before we all end up dead" Mikasa said.

"Mikasa help me pull the rock up and Christa when you say you're free, Mikasa pick her up and carry her to safety" Eren said as Mikasa nodded.

They both used all of their strength to pick up the rubble as the blonde screamed in pain. Christa took sight of her bloody, injured legs and said "I'm out!"

Mikasa quickly picked Christa up bridal style in one move and they all quickly ran out of the room before the rest of the ceiling came crashing down.

They all heaved out heavy breaths and turned around seeing that the entrance was filled with parts of the ceiling so there was no getting in.

"That was close" Mikasa said and let out a stressful sigh before saying "I can't wait to go home, what a terrible day this have been" She said and smiled at Eren before taking notice that his wrist was still bleeding a bit.

"Your wrist" She said as Eren looked down at it and shrugged his shoulders. "I-I'm fine" Eren said looking away from Mikasa and blushed uncontrollably.

Christa rolled her eyes as if their relationship for the future wasn't obvious.

"You two didn't have to save me...I've done so many terrible things that I don't even want become friends with myself nor did I have the will to forgive myself for my actions but I kept going knowing that there was no going back to a, to a...good side" Christa said and sniffled before wiping the tears that streamed down her cheeks.

"Christa despite everything that's happened, I'm willing to be your friend again" Mikasa said. "R-really?"

"Yes of course! Like I said, you deserve a second chance but can you please do me a favor?" Christa sniffled. "What is it?"