(Chapter 31)

"Did your parents ever tell you that it's rude going through other people's stuff?" Nanaba said as she placed her hands on her hips.

Mikasa clutched her hands into fists. "My parents are dead...but that's not important at the moment"

"I'm assuming this is something you developed from your brother. Ah, yes, Levi wasn't the big brother you think you knew back then. You thought he had a job to provide for you, the good grades and all but Levi was nothing but a fake. Your brother stole food, money, and sold a lot of illegal stuff just for you"

"Shut up! You know nothing about my brother and I!" Mikasa exclaimed. "The only reason why you didn't understand then and still can't understand now is because you're innocent. What I'm telling you about Levi, you cannot accept because he's your brother. Someone you love and care for that you can't think about him doing stuff like this...but he did. He loves you too but if he truly loved you, he would of told you all of the reckless shit he had done just so you two wouldn't end up on the streets. For him to get that job as a cop, he had to get good grades throughout the rest of highschool and take only two years of college and during that time, Erwin paid for your bills, rent, everything...do you still love your brother after figuring out the truth?"

Mikasa heaved out a heavy sigh. "Fuck you" She says after seconds of silence. "Well you surely do got your brother's language" Nanaba said with a smirk.

The bell rung and at that time as Nanaba ran towards Mikasa, throwing a punch that Mikasa easily dodged before punching her in her jaw.

"You bitch!" Nanaba hissed before grabbing ahold of Mikasa's hair and pulled her down to floor. Mikasa was focused more on trying to get off of her while Nanaba kept tugging her hair.

Mikasa looked around before her eyes met the coffee that was on the counter. She reached her hand up to the counter but struggled since Nanaba kept pulling her down. Mikasa gave up on trying to reach for the coffee and instead began punching Nanaba's sides.

Nanaba grew a bit weak giving Mikasa the opportunity to reach up to the counter and grab her coffee. She opened the lid and poured the still hot liquid onto the blonde-haired female.

She screamed in agony and stood up trying to find a towel or something to help clear her eyes. Mikasa grabbed her backpack and looked over at the nurse.

"I bet you forgot that I'm Levi's little sister so you should know that kicking ass runs in the family as well" She said and stormed out of the room and over to her classroom while brushing her hair on the way.

*****

During lunch, Mikasa dialed Eren's number who picked up after a few rings. "Yes Mikasa?"

"You owe me a date. Not one. Not two but probably five in one day!" Mikasa exclaimed. "I'm guessing things didn't go well" "nurse Nanaba ended up fighting me which she, by the way, lost desperately at but the only good thing is that I got something out of it"

"What did you get?" "Her phone. It may sound like nothing but trust me there's a whole lot of stuff on here that could probably have the answers to our questions"

"You're not gonna go through it without me?" "Why would I go through it without you? And besides when we're done going through her phone, we're gonna have time to ourselves"

"You're picking the movie or show" "are you interested in movies that involve action, adventure, horror, and thriller?" "Of course! I thought you knew me Mikasa"