(Chapter 25)

That Saturday, a parade was taking place in celebration of a new business corporation that had become successful which associates with the main protagonist structure, Reiss Inc.

Eren,Kaurla,Mikasa,Bella and Annie walked around taking pictures and eating snacks while enjoying the dancers and floats that passed by but what the three teens were mainly focused on was finding Christa.

"This is so much fun! Hey Eren look at that float!" Kaurla said cheerfully as it was a group of female dancers in cute leotards dancing with sticks of fire. "That's so cool!" She gasped and began taking pictures with her phone.

"Your mother is so coo and cute...no homo" Annie pointed out before popping a popcorn in her mouth. "And she seems to be enjoying herself" Mikasa added while taking a sip of her water from her bottle.

The three watched as Kaurla was waving to the dancers and one of the bold make dancers from another float, came over to Kaurla and began dancing with her while possibly flirting. "Yeah no, no more kids" Eren mumbled and used his Telekinetic ability to push the man aside, roughly, while Kaurla walked away acting like she didn't know him.

"That wasn't necessary" She said punching Eren's shoulder playfully. "Like you said, no regrets" Eren said and began walking away. "I just saved your life"

"Yeah, yeah" Kaurla said and turned to the two woman. "Glad that you girls could come! How's school and everything else?" Kaurla inquired curiously before taking a sip of her slushy. "School has been a pain in my butt, especially with all of this unnecessary homework that my calculus teacher is giving me" Annie says and heaved out a stressful sigh. "Same with me but I'm hanging in there" Mikasa said confidently.

"You know Mikasa, if you need help with anything, Eren can help you out like he did with your Spanish" Kaurla said as Annie snorted and bit her lip to prevent a laugh from escaping while Mikasa shot her a glare before saying, "I-I'm fine Ms. Yeager, I'm trying to do this on my own without the help of-"

"Your boyfriend!" Annie interrupts before having a series of fake and loud coughs. Kaurla couldn't help but burst into laughter with Annie while Mikasa blushed uncontrollably, feeling embarrassed and wonder why she even consider bringing the playful blonde with her. Eren soon came back with a small bag of pink and blue cotton candy and a sticker on his shirt.

"How'd you get that? Aren't you not a fan of sweets" Kaurla questioned the brunette. "Some woman gave it to me for free, I really don't know why" Eren says. "Really? You don't know why?" Annie said with an arched brow and smirked as she tilted her head in Mikasa's direction. "I'm pretty sure you'd know why" Annie said as the ebony-haired female blushed a darker shade of pink and rolled her eyes. "You're so unbelievable" Mikasa said.

Popping sounds went off, frightening Bella who charged off as the leash was quickly withdrawn from Mikasa's hand. "Bella!" Mikasa screamed. "We have to get her, we can't lose her in this big crowd!" Kaurla say as the four figures ran in the direction Bella had run off to. They shoved their way through the crowd with Annie shouting for everyone to move out of the way and Eren and Mikasa called out to Bella. Bella turned corners, jumped over objects, and roughly pushed people side; anything to get away from the loud popping sounds.

Mikasa finally got ahold of Bella's leash and Eren and Annie quickly came to keep her under control and make sure that she doesn't run off again. "Omg, that's the fastest I've ever ran" Kaurla exclaimed in between breaths, breathing heavily, and feeling a bit weak in her legs. "God is there anywhere to sit!?" She say and began to look around for a spot to rest, if not sit.

Annie stood back up to her feet and frowned upon seeing a familiar blonde up on a stand. "Guys, look" She say and Mikasa and Eren  rose to their feet and saw Christa standing on the edge of a stage which her father was speaking along with four secretaries behind him and behind the secretaries were eight security guards. Christa caught Eren and the others in the crowd and gave a glare. Of course they'd show up Christa thought.