(Chapter 14)

Monday came and Eren awoken from his sleep and was met with a bright beam of sunlight that hit his eyes. Bella ran into Eren's room and jumped on his bed and began to lick his face. Eren grew annoyed and turned away, placing a pillow over his head. Since that trick wasn't working, Bella jumped down and bit onto Eren's pants and pulled him off of the bed as Eren collapsed on the floor while hitting his head on a stack of video games. He cursed under his breath and felt Bella's claws walk upon him and began licking his cheek.

"I swear I have a concussion" Eren mumbled under his breath and laid up bit and cuddled himself with Bella, her fur feeling like a warm coat even though it's only against his face and arms. "What time is it?" He inquires looking around before he spotted his phone beside his tv, got up and grabbed it but as he saw the time, his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Oh my God I overslept!" He screeches and began to get ready. From taking five second showers to brushing his teeth while brushing his hair to trying to put on his uniform. Bella watch vacuously as Eren quickened his morning routine. He grabbed his car keys,slung his backpack over his shoulder and ran down the stairs as Bella followed close behind.

His mom was already dressed for work at the restaurant that she luckily nailed on the interview and was checking herself to see if she looked alright. Upon hearing the footsteps that came from the stairs, she turned seeing her son in quite of a rush. "I don't even want to question" She says grabbing her cup of coffee and took a sip. "Mind feeding Bella mom?" "Sure thing" She says and was met by a peck on her cheek by her son.

"Have a good day and stay out of trouble" She says and watched as Eren dashed out of the house,in his car, and drove off in a matter of seconds.

Kaurla heaved out a sigh of exhaustion from the lack of sleep for worrying about her first day on the job but knew that she shouldn't stress too much about it. "Honey mind watching the house while I'm gone!?" She called out to Hannes who replied in a loud dreary-like tone since he was still exhausted from working last night. "Can you watch the house Bella?" Kaurla questioned as a bark escaped Bella's mouth. "Good girl" She cooed and pet Bella's head.

*****

Eren made it to his new school just in time. Shigashina Academy School Of The Gifted it was called. Students were dressed in white polo shirts,black ties, red coats, and for men, red pants and women wore red skirts. Eren heaved out a sigh of relief that he made it on time before the bell rung and got out of his car and trudged down to his first period. "Eren~" Cooed Mina who came by Eren's side and wrapped her arms around Eren's left one. "Did you have a good night sleep?" She questioned.

Eren shrugged his shoulders. "It was alright besides Bella pulling me off of my bed" He mumbled as a giggle escaped Mina's small pink lips. "Your dog and my puppy should meet, Mini is mostly lonely on the weekdays because of me going to school and my big sister going to work and whenever we come back we're always too tired to give her any attention. We don't do much with her on the weekends because we clean and go out with each other so is it okay with you if I stop by with her later on today?" Mina inquires. Eren gave some thought about it before nodding. "Sure it's okay with me" He said.

Mina felt as if she almost had a heart attack by Eren's response and clutched on tighter to his arm, smiling ecstatically. Eren and his friends all had the same first period and walking in with Mina close by, Hannah smirked at Bertholdt who got the hint. "Mina and Eren sitting in a tree~" Hannah sang. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G~" Both her and Bertholdt sang gleefully.

This caused Mina to quickly break apart from Eren, her face already flushed a deeper shade of red of embarrassment. "E-Eren and I aren't like that guys! W-we're just good friends right Eren!?" Mina says.

"Yeah right" Hannah snickered. "Tell that to your red face" She said going over to her and poked her cheek. "Hannah~" Mina whined. Eren sat next to Armin who was playing a video game of Zelda on his DSI, not minding what was happening around yet could hear the conversations they have.

"Seems like Hannah and Bertholdt are starting a shipping chart starting with you and pigtails" Armin said. "I guess she's cute" Eren says as he looked away from seeing Bertholdt and Hannah teasing the short ebony female. "Not that I want to go any further than how our friendship is now" He says grabbing out his stuff.

"I'm guessing you might have someone else in mind, either that or you're not necessarily the dating type" Armin replies in an empathetic tone due to his eyes being glued to the screen. Eren felt as if the more he talked to Armin about this, the more Armin would seem interested to not want him to stop talking that could leave to Mina possibly eavesdropping. Although it was just of that possibly happening, Eren still didn't want to take the risk.

*****

Mikasa sat with Christa and Sasha at a red circular table that was outside in the courtyard. Sasha was busy trying to do her homework that way assigned to her in one of her early classes on her laptop so she could get it done and out the way while Christa talked to Mikasa about Eren.

"So that's the street he lives on? He and his mother lives in a pretty decent house" Christa says. "Yeah it's a shocker how both of us never turned out to move away" "By guessing of his status, use to the the school's outcast, he was pretty lonely when he was a kid wasn't he?" Christa inquired inquisitively.

"Yeah but it wasn't like I knew why he did that, I always assumed that everything was alright with him but after what I've heard from his mom a few weeks ago it's pretty heartbreaking. Even though we was neighbors and good friends...he mostly isolated himself from me. I would practically beg my brother if I could go over to his house and play with him, sometimes we played but then most of the time it was mostly me playing by myself since my brother was trying to pass college back then" "wow seems like you both had it pretty tough" "I don't blame you for saying that" Mikasa said and took a sip of her Starbucks coffee.

Loud hysterical laughing was heard, grabbing the attention of the ebony and the blond. Sasha didn't seem attracted to the noise at all. "Please don't encourage the nonsense that's happening, it's simply not that funny to watch" Sasha implies as she typed away on her laptop.

It was Jean and his friends along with Reiner and Connie who all laughed for whatever seemed to be the reason. Mikasa got annoyed frantically, close to squeezing the cup she held in her hand. "I guess you still seem pretty angry-"

"You got that right!" Mikasa hissed and stood up from the table and stomped her way towards Jean and his squad of puppets. Mikasa placed her hand on Jean's shoulder and turned him around quite harshly than she intended to yet Jean seemed quite startled and jerked himself back from Mikasa.

"What the hell is your problem!?" Jean roared out of annoyance. "My problem is you! You're so full of horse crap! Getting someone as innocent, smart, and kind like Eren expelled for your childish and immature behavior and then acting like nothing happened! Don't you know how much that pisses me off!?" "Pun definitely intended on the horse crap part...speaking that you look like a horse" Connie mumbled making Sasha snort.

Jean shot him a death glare before turning his attention back to Mikasa. "Princess he's an outcast. Didn't you see how quick the principal was to throw him out? He isn't needed here because no one cares about him"

"The problem with you is that you think everything is okay for these people! You think it's right to just bully people and feel no shame for hurting their feelings and making their life more miserable because you think that what they're dealing with at home isn't so bad. If you only knew how it felt to be a victim of someone else's substandard behavior you would keep your mouth shut" Mikasa snaps and turns on her heels walking away. "And I'm not your princess! I already belong to someone who's far more superior"

Jean and his friends stood there stunned and defeated, mostly Jean. He didn't know what else to say nor did he need to say anything knowing that the situation would only be more hopeless. Jean looked over at Sasha who exchanged a glance with him. She turned on her boots and walked away with Christa following.