(Chapter 11)

"You take martial arts?" Eren says to Mikasa as they walked together in the school halls to Mikasa's locker. Mikasa persuaded him to not wear his hoodie because she wants to be able to see both of his beautiful eyes. Eren still felt self-conscious about it but he couldn't say no to Mikasa, not just because he loves her but because he trusts her when she says that everything will be fine.

"Yeah my brother forced me to do it the first time. I enjoy it at times especially when I feel angry but now I feel like I did the best I could and just want to stop and do something else for my spare time instead of wasting it doing something I'm now already good at" She said. "Mind teaching me if you can?" Eren ask making Mikasa's eyes lit up. "Me teach you something!? This is gonna be fun!" She squealed and hugged Eren tight making him chuckle.

"When do you want me to teach you?" Mikasa asked. "I'm free any time instead of when you or I are busy doing something else" Eren replies. "Well the only challenging class I only seem to get homework from is Spanish since I can do my other classes homework and you already help me with that when you tutor me. Probably after the tutoring then I'll teach you" She says. They both reached Mikasa's locker and the second Mikasa did the combination and opened the locker, she noticed a piece of paper that she wasn't familiar. Last time she checked, her locker was organized and no piece of paper was left out.

She grabbed the piece of paper and saw that it had writing on it. "One of you are in trouble" She read and frowned not having the slightest expression of fear or concern. "Eren" She says and looked over at him seeing that he had his headphones on his head. She tapped his shoulder making him avert his attention over to her and took his headphones off.

She showed him the note making Eren quite alarmed. "You got one too?" He inquires as Mikasa took note of this. "What do you mean by that?" She asked and Eren brought out the note from the back of hid pocket and showed it to Mikasa.

"This has to be some senior prank or something. This can't be real" Mikasa said crumbling up both of the notes. "Why could they be after us? Especially you Mikasa. You never did anything wrong" Eren said. "Yeah I know and you never did anything wrong either so what does this person want from us? But what I'm wondering is who is this person"

"They must know both of us but we may not know them" "or we possibly know them" Mikasa adds. "We're just gonna have to be careful around here then" Eren says as Mikasa nods in agreement. The bell rings and Mikasa started to have a sight bit of worry in her but didn't want to go too in over her head and go crazy. "Be safe okay?" Mikasa tells Eren and he could hear the worry in her tone.

"Don't try to worry about it too much okay? I can't have you stressing over this" Eren tells. Mikasa nods and goes over to Eren and embraces herself with him. Students in the hall were quite surprised that someone like Mikasa was hugging the school's biggest outcast meaning more gossiping and more rumors. Eren still wasn't quite comfortable with Mikasa showing her affection to him in public especially in school yet yet he still didn't know how to react. "See you later Eren" Mikasa says smiling and waved goodbye to Eren. He does the same and goes a different direction to his first period class.

*****

Mikasa and Eren were in front of the school, both embracing each other and never wanting to let go. The warmth that their bodies created made the two figures very comfortable.

"Well time to head to class" Mikasa said and laid her head back a bit, looking up at the sky and squinted her eyes to avoid the sun getting in her eyes. "I can't wait to leave" She says before letting out a sigh. "Call me so that I can pick you up okay?" Eren says making the ebony female nod. "Of course but are you sure that it won't be too much trouble?" Mikasa inquires. "It's alright Mikasa"