(Chapter 21)

"Wait, what!?"

"I'm getting kicked out of my home! And not just me, but Bertholdt and Reiner as well!"

"Annie what stupid situation did you get yourself into?" Mikasa inquired with a raised brow,voice full of concern as she walked down the halls of school bright and early in the morning.

She dressed in a small gray sweater that reached to her chest with a black spaghetti strapped T-shirt underneath, white denim jeans with rips in them and black converses. "I didn't do anything!"  Mikasa turned a hall and saw Christa at her locker putting her books inside and checking if she needed anything for the first few classes.

"I'll call you back Annie, I have to handle something"

"What the hell is more important than me and my brothers getting kicked out of our home!?"

Mikasa hung up her call with Annie and walked, practically stomping, over to the petite blonde. "Christa!" Mikasa's voice echoed throughout the hall they was in, grabbing people's attention. Christa turned her attention over to Mikasa and put up a beautiful and warming smile that could make anyone melt on the spot. "Hey there dearest! What's going on?" Christa questions.

"Don't give me that crap! Putting on the innocent act when really you're just like your bitch of a father! I can't believe I ever believed that some spoiled rich brat like you could change their ways when really you just care about yourself!" "Mikasa what are you talking about?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about" Mikasa said as they both gave each other long looks. Everyone was silent, waiting to see what was gonna happen next while silently gossiping to one another. Mikasa watched as the blonde's eyes widen, turn on her heels, and began to sprint. "Hey!" Mikasa called out and began running after Christa. People made way for the two and in seconds, Mikasa was close behind Christa. The blonde saw a girl holding books and pushed her down in front of Mikasa and began running while yelling out an apology. Mikasa jumped over the girl and said "Sorry!" before looking forward and saw Christa just now exiting one of the exits of the school.

Before Mikasa could go and tackle Christa with questions, she was jerked back by her right arm. "Mikasa no!" Mikasa turned around and saw Petra with a worried look on her face and she has a good grip on the ebony figure. "What the heck is going on!? Why are you chasing that girl!?"

Mikasa let out a few breaths and frowned as she turned over to her Spanish teacher. "It's quite a long story...but if you want...I can tell it pretty short" Mikasa said as Petra nodded. "Tell me during lunch. Meet me in my classroom okay?" Mikasa nodded and walked away from Petra while grimacing at the fact that she couldn't believe that Christa was the one that send the letters threatening to kill them both and is possibly the reason why Eren got kicked out of the school and why Annie and her brothers are getting kicked out of their home.

This is definitely not over  Mikasa thought as she trotted along to her first period after hearing the bell ring.

*****

Lunch came and Mikasa walked in Petra's class and spotted her at her desk while a student who looked slightly older for being a high schooler. "F-For you" he stammers and held out a heart-shaped box that had chocolates printed on it in cursive. "O-oh um thank you very much Oluo this is very sweet of you" She says taking the chocolates from him. "You know you don't have to keep buying me stuff. You need to save that money for college or whatever you think is important to you"