(Chapter 26)

The brunette and ebony-haired figures both stood in astonishment knowing that not only was Christa hiding her name and the cruel activities she have done, but she also hid her true self.

She was...unique.

"When I was little...my parents didn't know what was wrong with me...wherever I went, temperatures decreased rapidly that at a time, people never wanted to come out of their homes because they feared of dying from hypothermia...I even killed a few people with that attempt but it was an accident! I was little and I had no idea what I was doing or what was going on!" She exclaimed and bit her lip to prevent a cry from escaping.

Mikasa and Eren both didn't have words to say and if she needed more to say, they were willing to give her that. Christa sniffled a bit before continuing.

"I spent most of my childhood in hospitals because my parents wanted me to be a normal wealthy girl and not some icy freak. The doctors couldn't do anything to help me and said that they had similar problems to a minority of their patients...this is why my mom is always out on vacation and why my father avoids me" Tears streamed down her puffy pink cheeks and dripped down onto the tile floor.

"T-they regret making me come into this world because I wasn't the daughter they was expecting, I wasn't perfect enough for them...my parents hates me...and the only one that was even close to me as my own mother was my maid because unlike everyone else, including my parents, she cared for me...she loves me...and now she's gone because of my father" The blonde said and gripped her hands into fists.

"So if my world crumbles down into nothing but hell, then I'll do the same to people just like you and I, Eren!" Christa shouted and slammed her left hand down on the tile floor as many sharp icicles came charging their way. Eren grabbed Mikasa, yanking her back into a corner as they both collapsed on the floor. They grunted as they stood up but in an instance, the wall they stood behind, broke and crumbled because of big chunks of ice that smashed against it.

Before the chunks of ice could crash down onto them, Eren used his telekinesis to prevent the ice from smashing down onto them, stood, and threw them all back over in Christa's direction.

Christa's eyes widened, not suspecting for that to happen and quickly placed herself on a shield of ice. "I forgot your power was telekinesis" Christa mumbled and removed the ice shield only to be kicked in her stomach by Mikasa.

Christa let out a small scream of pain and winced as she tried to remain standing on her feet. "J-just because you can fight...doesn't mean I'll risk losing to you" Christa snaps.

"Neither do I" Mikasa say in an emotionless tone as the two females attacked each other whenever the chance seemed right but they mostly kept dodging each other's attacks. Christa jumped a few feet back and spread her hands out as they turned icy blue. Ice formed into daggers and she threw them all at once in Mikasa's direction.

Eren swiftly got in front of Mikasa and used one hand to stop the ice daggers while the other one shield Mikasa, just in case one was to go pass her.

"You okay Mikasa?" Eren asked as she responded with a nod. "She's quite tough for an 'innocent' girl" Mikasa mumbled.

"You don't say" Eren said. "Watch out!" Mikasa shouted and yanked Eren back as Christa sent another wave of ice daggers towards them.

The two figures collapsed on the ground, both grunting and groaning. "Eren are you okay?" Mikasa asked and saw that one of the daggers is stabbed in his wrist and was bleeding rapidly.

Eren grabbed the dagger and tried to remove it, only to feel terrible pain that made him wince. "Don't touch it" Mikasa said and grabbed Eren's uninjured hand and ran out of the room just in time before a huge wave of ice was sent to the door.