(Chapter 39)

One Year Later

It was close to graduation and not only was everyone thrilled about moving on in life and experiencing life as an adult, people were also nervous because sometimes life has other ideas for you and you could turn out to be not what you expected.

You're never a child forever and depending on what you want to be in life depends on how well you do as a child who's starting school to highschool and then making it happen in either a college or a university.

It was a tearful moment that some of the friends developed anxiety on: having to leave their friends and family, finish school on their own, and expect the best job they could get offered in such a small world with a load of people.

The gang all had their lives planned out and if things don't turn out right then they have a backup plan.

After the big fight a year ago, Christa was able to let her father organize an election (with some assistance from the president) to see if people would accept unique people and to let them get out of hiding and be who they are without others being afraid. Months later, people are now accepting unique people for who they are as they've become not only their friends but also family.

Turns out Christa wants to be a politician to debate about stuff like this to make the world a safe and better place; possibly even try becoming the first female president.

You then have Armin who's working his way up to a teaching degree, Mina who's becoming a therapist, Bertholdt who's becoming an engineer, Hannah and her boyfriend making and selling houses, Sasha becoming a food critic, Connie becoming an author, Jean becoming an all-star football player, Annie becoming a boxer, Mikasa becoming a fitness model and Eren becoming a doctor.

Ymir still hasn't figure out what she wanted to become since she slacked off in school a lot but Christa was willing to help her.

Levi even quit his job from being a police officer and is in the making of owning his own tea shop with, his now girlfriend, Petra who didn't give up on teaching and in fact is teaching many unique kids and always come back to Levi with a story to tell. In their free time, Levi teaches Petra self defense just in case if she was to go off somewhere, she'll be able to defend herself.

Enjoying the Sunday afternoon, Eren was preparing his famous tacos for lunch with his mother, girlfriend, dog, best friend, and even his father in the living room talking all about. Bella went to check up on Eren and began cuddling against his legs and barked a few times. "Does Bella want something?" Kaurla inquired as she stood on her feet. "Probably hungry" Grisha said as she went to go get Bella's favorite dog food and poured it in her bowl as Bella moved from Eren and started eating from her bowl.

"So this is what you guys eat all the time for the past years?" Grisha asked sniffing the air that had a nice aroma of beef for the tacos. "Well we did have other things to eat but tacos is our favorite" Kaurla said smiling from ear to ear with her hands clasped together.

"I've actually never tried them before" Armin said as a small smile formed on his lips. "I'm actually getting a bit excited" the blonde admitted while bouncing at the end of the couch seat. "Trust me, you'll love them so much!" Mikasa assured him as plates floated their way with two tacos on each and they landed softly on their lap. "This is pure laziness" Grisha mumbled. "I wish I had that power" Armin responded before thanking Eren for the food and started eating the tacos. "You can't blame him for this dear" Kaurla said as Grisha heaved out a sigh. "I know"

"Wow Eren these tacos are great" Armin complimented before stuffing his face with the first taco. "It taste like heaven" he gusbed with his cheeks turning a rosy pink color and his eyes glistening in the ray of the sun thay shone through the window which lit up the living room; making it look alive. He looks like an angel Kaurla thought as she gave a vibrant smile.