(Chapter 13)

A few weeks have passed and it was a nice and beautiful Saturday morning. Mikasa was walking along the sidewalk to her favorite coffee shop with Christa by her side. Mikasa wore a white tank top, denim jeans, and grey high tops. Her short hair laid in a tiny cute messy bun with a few curled strands by her face. Christa wore a teal green like dress that reached to her waist,showed her back, and strapped around her neck to hold place,white jeans, and cute brown and white sandals.

"It's good to spending time with you Christa. I feel as if I kept being around Eren, there was no chance I would spend to have time with you or Sasha"

Christa gave her usual gorgeous smile. "It's alright Mikasa besides I felt the same too since I kept hanging out with my other friends but then I remembered that you started hanging out with Eren more and Sasha is hanging out with Jean and Connie"

"Why Jean?" Mikasa inquired as she raised a brow in question of why one of her best friends is hanging out with someone that purposely got her love interest expelled. "Well Sasha told me and preferred to keep it a secret especially after that whole incident with Jean and Eren" Christa stated.

"So have you been talking with Eren lately?" Christa asked curiously. "Actually I haven't. I haven't been going over to study with him usually but I have gotten the hang of doing Spanish on my own because I didn't want Eren to waste his time too much trying to help me out when he could be doing things that he wants to do" Mikasa tells.

"That's really generous of you Mikasa but I also have the feeling that your brother restricted you from going there officially even though he said that you can go over there to study for an hour" "that and the fact that I didn't want to be a burden on Eren if I end up not getting the lesson" Mikasa says.

The two girls finally reached the coffee shop and it wasn't that popular or classy but it was a nice joint when it comes to hanging out with friends. "Don't you think you should give him a present or something?" "Hm?" "Well it would be nice if you gave him a present to show appreciation since he tutored you and brought your D minus to a B plus" Christa stated in a matter of fact tone.

"W-well I'm not good when it comes to getting gifts for people which is why I'm always anxious when Christmas or Levi's birthday is around because I don't know what to do" Mikasa says before she orders what both Christa and herself would love to have and pays after. "But it's Eren we're talking about. I'm sure he'll love anything from you like watching Netflix and eating snacks"

"But isn't that pretty corny? God he's done so much like help his mother out,clean when she's not there to reduce her stress level and...he's just too perfect to deserve Netflix and snacks" Mikasa says and received both of their drinks. "Who doesn't love eating snacks and watching Netflix? It's better than spending so much money on a meal that covers thirty two percent of your plate at some expensive restaurant" Christa huffed.

"Well there has to be something else I could give him. Like how about a teddy bear and a card?" Mikasa suggested. "Okay you do that while I go to the store and buy snacks because we're both going over to his house to binge watch so much anime!" Christa squeals.

Mikasa rolls her eyes playfully and hands Christa her coffee. "Fine but I have a hunch that I would need to write a note. It'll be awkward to just give him these gifts and not even saying why I appreciate him"

"Now you're thinking like Cupid! Good job Mikasa" Christa said cheerfully making Mikasa giggle.

*****

At Eren's place, Eren was in his room playing video games with his new friends that he met a new school he was attending. It was a private school so they had to wear uniforms. It was also a school for the gifted so Eren didn't have to wear his contact since there was others like him. For instance people with vitiligo,deaf, blind, or just different. In that school everyone accepted each other for who they ear since they were all rejected by the world. There is no 'dorks, losers, or outcast' and no 'popularity,mean girls, or bullies'. Eren was glad that he didn't have to wear a contact or hide his powers because everyone in his classes were fond of him really quickly.

Two of his friends (out of the four that were there) were girls. One had fair skin,thick black hair that was in two pigtails, and sky blue eyes. The other girl had long ginger hair that was tied with a red hair tie,green eyes, and freckles. Their names are Mina and Hannah. Mina is 16 years old and is quite small compared to most of her friends and is the youngest out of the group,shy when it comes to meeting new people yet when you get to know her she's crazy and Hannah (17) is always bright and cheerful. Her smile can make anyone's day.

The two others were Bertholdt and Armin. Armin (17) has neck length blonde hair,ocean blue eyes and light skin. He is incredibly smart yet suffers from social anxiety. Being at the school he is in now, everyone is use to him being startled easy,shy, and nervous when it comes to presenting something. Bertholdt (18) is a geek when it comes to books, Syfy, and basically anything that involves horror or super powers.

Bertholdt and Mina played an endless match of Gears Of War while Hannah talked on the phone with her boyfriend and Armin read a book.

"Mina revive me!" Bertholdt exclaims as he tries to move his character far from the enemy. "Why should I? When you was on the bad side you killed me like twenty million times!" The ebony female huffed.

"Because it's funny seeing you complain and get mad" He said chuckling. "You're gonna die slowly" Mina mumbles as her characters passed Bertholdt's character. "Mina come back!"

"Your fault" She responded while sticking her tongue out. "It's hard to read with you two screaming at each other" Armin speaks up. "Go in another room then" Bertholdt says. "Oh hush. Armin we'll try to keep our noise level down" Mina says.

The door to Eren's room opened and Kaurla peeked in and smiled seeing everyone have a good time. "Eren you have two visitors" She says. "You two play with each other I'll be back" Eren says putting his controller aside. He followed his mom down the stairs to the living room and immediately Eren spotted Mikasa and Christa. Mikasa held two teddy bears and a card while Christa carried loads of snacks.

Eren was quite surprised to see Mikasa since they haven't seen each other in weeks but was more shocked that Christa decided to come along since they barely interacted and barely knew each other. "M-Mikasa...what are you doing here?" Eren questioned curiously. "Well me and Christa decided to do something special with you since you have been very appreciative so...yeah" She said blushing a deep shade of red as each second passed.

"We're going to watch Netflix,eat snacks, and talk!" Christa said cheerfully. "T-that's very nice of you guys b-but I already have friends over and promised to spend time with them" Eren said. Mikasa felt a bit disappointed since she was actually really looking forward to doing this with him but like most moments that were meant to happen, it came crumbling down. Eren noticed the disappointed look on Mikasa's face and grabbed the teddy bears and set them aside. "I need to talk to you" He whispers and grabbed her hand, leading her outside.

Mikasa perched herself against the house and looked up at Eren, giving him her full attention. "Did anything happen to you? Did you get another letter or something?" Eren questioned. Mikasa shook her head. "No...do you think their plan was to kick you out of school?" Eren shrugged his shoulders. "U-um s-so is your new friends from a new school you attend?" Mikasa inquired.

Eren nods. "They're really cool..." Eren saw that Mikasa still looked a bit down and pinched her cheek alerting her. "Don't be sad. I know we haven't been spending much time together lately but some other time we could watch TV and eat snacks" Eren says.

"But what if...what if you have to do something again or something even worse happens? Eren I want to spend time with you as soon as possible and not have to wait months if not weeks" "I promise we'll spend time together as soon as possible" Eren says and pecks Mikasa cheek sending chills down her spine. Mikasa's cheeks became flushed and she indeed did the same to Eren.