(Chapter 33)

That night, the game was starting in just a few short minutes and while Eren went to go get some snacks for him and Mikasa, Mikasa was walking down to where the football team was to wish him good luck.

When the football team all got a glimpse of Mikasa approaching, the air was filled with wolf whistles and many sexual comments that made the ebony-haired female want to throw up.

"Jean" she said as he walked over to her when hearing his name get called and seemed thrilled that Mikasa was able to make it to the game. "I'm very glad that you can make it" he said with a big smile taking over his lips.

"Well it'll be nice to just cheer a new friend on even if he did punch me in my face and got one of my close friends expelled" "like I said darling, that's all in the past and the important thing that matters is that you're here" he said and placed a kiss on Mikasa's cheek who backed up.

"Sorry Jean but...I don't like you that way. Y-you're all good and all but you're not my type and I don't have an interest with guys who's ego is big but maybe you'll find your perfect someone another day" she said and apologized again before leaving Jean standing there shocked.

Did she just reject me? Jean thought angrily and looked up seeing Eren sitting down next to Mikasa with a big bag of popcorn and a drink in his hand. He's probably the reason why, gosh Yeager, I can't believe they let you back in with all your damn freaky flaws He thought and gritted his teeth.

Usually girls will go with the athletes or the popular but Mikasa fell in love with someone that is smart, someone that has a wonderful personality, and someone that is unique.

"Did you enjoy seeing Ms. Petra again?" Mikasa questioned as Eren nodded. "She was very ecstatic to see me and said that my fourth period wasn't the same without me"

"Awe. Maybe later, we should buy her a gift for being such an amazing teacher" Mikasa said as Eren nodded. "That seems like a good idea"

"Hey there guys!" Christa said as she got picked up from her wheelchair and sat down next to Mikasa with Ymir sitting next to her. Annie sat above Eren with Armin, Hannah, Bertholdt, Sasha, and Mina joining.

"Wow it's like a friend reunion! I'm very happy to see you all safe" Sasha said happily. "It's our first ever time at a football game since we don't have this sport at our school so I'm very thrilled" Hannah said.

"So am I" Bertholdt said. "What!? You guy's never seen football before? Have you guys ever seen a football game or even a soccer game?" Ymir inquired.

"Well no. No other highschool wants to play against us because they think we'll rig it, we might hurt them, or because they're using an excuse just to get away from us" Hannah explained.

"Well that's a load of crap" Ymir remarked. "Yeah that isn't nice at all" Christa said. "Well you guys should be enjoying this moment since it's your first game" Mikasa said as Armin, Hannah, and Bertholdt nodded.

"Big bro I'm going to go buy some popcorn and a drink. Want anything?" Annie asked Bertholdt. "Do they have curly fries?" "I'm pretty sure-"

"Then can I have that and nachos?" He said as Annie let out a sigh. "Sure, fine, whatever. Come on Armin you're coming with me" Annie said as Armin mumbled "she always wants me to go to places with her" before following her.

"Hey there Sasha. Is this seat taken?" A familiar voice said as Sasha saw Connie and immediately blushed. "Y-yes Connie?"

"Mind if I watch the game with you? Some of my friends are either not here or is in the game so I'm pretty much alone right now"

"U-um, s-sure you can sit down next to me. No one is sitting here" she said as Connie smiled and sat down next to her. "Is your brother even happy that you're here?"