(Chapter 6)

Eren was dressed and ready for school and thanked the lord that it was Friday that way he doesn't have to worry about waking up early for the next two days. Eren placed his hoodie over his head and walked over to his car but was surprised to see Mikasa waiting right by his car.

"H-hey Mikasa" Eren said alerting the ebony female who turned to him with a lovely smile. "Good morning Eren" She said. "Did you have a good night?" She asked as Eren gave a light chuckle. "Define good night" He said opening the door to his car and got in with Mikasa following.

"Uh oh I'm guessing something happened" She said putting her backpack down near her feet. "Bella kept whining beside me for hours and it was just hard for me to sleep. I told my mom and it turns out that she's sick so she's taking her to the vet this morning" Eren said. "Me and Bella may not be on good terms but I really do hope that she gets better soon" Mikasa said and put her seatbelt on.

"Is this a thing now where you wait for me so I can drive you to school?" Eren asked placing the key in the ignition and started the car. "Yep. The bus rides are a killer with all of these kids rushing to get a seat and I hate having to squish in with random people I don't know and wake up early every time" She said grabbing out a brush and began brushing her hair. "You spare me a good ten minutes of sleep and besides I'll be spending time with my childhood friend" She said putting her brush up.

Eren began driving and rubbed the side of his right eye which was a bit irritated by the contact he (and the aid of his mom) put in. Kaurla knows how much her son loves Mikasa and she didn't want anything to go wrong so the only best option was wearing an emerald green contact.

"Hey in lunch do you want to eat together? I don't mind not having to sit with my friends for the day since I'm pretty sure that they have more friends" Mikasa said. "You don't have to Mikasa-" "oh no it's okay it's just that...we've barely been talking and I just wanted to see how you was doing and get to know more about you since I'm pretty sure your liking for things have changed" She said.

"My favorite color is blue and I love tacos there you know all about me" Eren said as Mikasa laughed and playfully smacked Eren. "Not like that, I actually want to know what you've been doing and what your goals are for the future and stuff like that" She said. "You sure?" Eren asked as Mikasa nodded. "I don't care what people say about you Eren...we'll forever be best friends" She said smiling as a small smile formed on Eren's lips. "Yeah...best friends" He mumbled and pulled up to the school and parked in a spot he saw opened.

"Why do you leave school early?" Mikasa questioned as they got out of the car. "I have junior privilege for my last two classes so I just leave because it's worthless to just stay here if I have no classes" Eren told. "How did you get junior privilege?" Mikasa asked. "I did most of my classes everyday even during summer and the times we have no school but I was homeschooled most of my life so I just did everything that way I won't have to do it all when I found out I was going into highschool" Eren told. "What classes do you have?" "Two Aice classes,gym,art, and Spanish 4" He told. "So you'll get privileges if finish most of your classes?" Mikasa asked as Eren nodded. "I might as well just do what you do that way I can leave early" Mikasa said.

"Trust me waking up early and knowing that you have about two classes to actually worry about and then leaving school early is the best feeling" Eren said. "I'm pretty sure you're living the life only having to worry about your Aice classes"

"Just one Aice class" Eren corrected. "Well aren't you lucky" Mikasa said. "Yep I'm pretty lucky" Eren said.

*****

Lunch rolled around and Eren was leaning on a wall, playing a game on his phone while listening to music. Eren doesn't eat the school lunch and would just pack his own which he did. He walked around and then looked up seeing Mikasa at a vending machine. She put her money in and pushed the number of the snack she wanted but nothing came out. She kept pushing it over and over again and didn't want to believe that the machine took her money. Eren looked around to see if anyone was watching and looked back over at the machine. He wasn't sure of what snack that Mikasa had chose but decided to go for the Oreos and lifted his hand up a bit, which made the bag of Oreos lift up and out of the bag yet didn't notice the machine shaking. The second Eren dropped it suddenly all of the other snacks fell from the machine frightening Mikasa a bit.