(Chapter 32)

It was finally Saturday and Kaurla, Eren, and Bella was spending the last of their vacation time at a dog park for Bella's enjoyment. Bella played around with other dogs while Eren and his mom sat on a bench and relaxed themselves.

Kaurla was dressed in a pink sweater that covered her hands with a black tank top underneath,denim jeans, and pink flip flops. She had her hair in it's usual side ponytail and read a magazine that had her favorite sections: cooking and recipes, furniture, shopping, exercising, hair products, and even a passage on mothering skills.

Eren dressed in a grey shirt that wrapped around his arms nicely, showing a great aspect of his muscles, regular jeans and sneakers. He was on his phone texting Armin, Mikasa, and Mina at the same time.

"Quick question Eren, should I start making some new cooking recipes? I want to make sure that when my grandkids come over to my place, I have something good to prepare them. Also some pastries, I need to improve my baking skills anyway" she said as she mumbled the last part.

"I don't mind helping you make new recipes but when you're alone, try not to burn down the kitchen" Eren said as Kaurla giggled and smacked the magazine she held against Eren's shoulder.

"Hey, next time, we should invite Mikasa on vacation. Summer is just around the corner anyways and I'm sure we'll have an amazing time!" Kaurla said cheerfully.

"But where are we going to go?" Eren inquired. "Well since I chose this vacation, the next one is on you two and I don't want to have to deal with Bella crapping in many places so we're going to have to get a dog sitter for her" Kaurla told.

"Armin loves animals, you can have him watch Bella as well as Mina" Eren stated. "Well what about Hannes dear?" "Like he'll watch her" Eren mumbled.

"Well, time to go. Let's go back to the hotel and pack up before the cruise leaves us" she said as Eren made a whistle sound with his mouth that Bella was familiar with and ran over to Eren's side.

*****

They made it to the house around five as Kaurla unlocked the door and they entered their household. "Home sweet home I miss you. Thanks for the trip mom, I'm gonna go call Mikasa that way she can come over" Eren said.

"I'm going to prepare tacos in a minute" She said and went over to her room and opened the door, startling Hannes that had a white bathrobe wrapped around his body. "Hey dear, you alright?" Kaurla inquired as he nodded hesitantly.

"Why so jumpy dear?" She questioned as she began unpacking her stuff and placed them in her dirty basket. "N-nothing it's just that...I wasn't expecting you guys to come back so early"

"I told you before we left for vacation that we would be back Sunday around five. Did you forget? This is why you shouldn't have too much to drink because it causes memory lost by the term of events you went through the past days" She said and exit the room as Hannes hurried over to her side.

"D-Dear, I'm sure you, Eren and Bella would love to hang out right? Here's my wallet and out the door you go" He said as Kaurla backed away from him. "You're acting weird honey" she said. "Is everything alright? Do I need to take you to a-"

Kaurla was cut off by Bella's barking as many footsteps came down the stairs. An unfamiliar fair skinned blonde ran next to Hannes in her bra and underwear with Bella and Eren chasing after her. Eren stopped upon seeing Hannes and gave him a cold glare gripping onto the bat he held in his right hand.

"Who is she...and why was she in my room in my closet?" Eren said through gritted teeth. Hannes looked as if he wanted to say something but one wrong word and it seemed like Eren would kill him.