(Chapter 29)

Lunch time rolled around and Mikasa wasn't even close to hungry because one, most of school lunch is disgusting and two, the words Nanaba told her was practically filling her stomach up that she felt nauseous just thinking about what happened between them.

But what made her more sick was the possible thought that Eren may not trust her as much as she trusts him. He tells me everything, why wouldn't he trust me? She thought and grabbed out her phone and began to dial Eren's number.

What Nanaba is saying could be nothing but nonsense. I shouldn't believe her" Eren ended up not answering her call and for the pass five minutes, she tried calling him yet he didn't pick up. "Come on Eren please answer" she mumbled under her breath.

"Is something the matter Mikasa?" Sasha inquired full of concern, startling Mikasa as she held her phone close to her chest and gave a little jump. "W-what? S-Sasha! Gosh don't scare me like that!" Mikasa exclaimed as Sasha held her hands up in defense. "Sorry for scaring you"

Mikasa heaved out a sigh. "It's alright" She said and noticed that Christa was there as well. "What's going on Mikasa? Is it an emergency from your brother or something?" Christa questioned.

Mikasa shook the thought of Nanaba out of her head and gave an assuring smile that you could almost fall for it. "It's just that...I'm worried about Eren you know? I just have this feeling that he doesn't trust me as much as he use to"

"Why would you think that? Eren trust you more than he probably trust us. He cares for you and if you was to not trust him, it's probably because he's trying to make sure your safe. He is unselfish I'll tell you that" Christa said remembering many of the risks that Eren took for Mikasa just so that she wouldn't get hurt even saving herself from the debris coming from the ceiling.

"You're right" Mikasa said and put her phone up. "I tried calling him to make sure but he wasn't answering"

"He's on vacation right? If anything, his phone his dead by using it too much like taking pictures of how the amazing stuff they see or listening to music until they got to their destination. Either those options or he isn't even on it at the moment because he's spending too much time with his mom. You should know that Eren is less of an electronic freak and enjoys spending every second with his mother"

"I guess I shouldn't worry as much your words lift a lot of doubt off my shoulders" Mikasa said. "Where is Eren exactly?" Sasha said as she looked more confused than a clueless puppy.

"Oh him and his mother are on vacation for one week, sorry for keeping you oblivious to the conversation" Christa said apologetically. "It's alright Christa so do you two mind if I spend this lunch time by getting to know what's been happening between you two lately? I've been thinking that you two are thinking me less of a friend since I've been caught up in getting my grades up and stuff"

"Yikes. It must be stressful" Mikasa said. "Very" Sasha said and gave a nervous laugh. "Lord knows that all I need is a few days of sleep if not a vacation"

"Preach!" Christa said and began to clap her hands. "While you two go get lunch, I'm gonna go get us a seat but I'm heading to the vending machine for a minute"

"Okay we'll meet up with you in a minute" Christa said as Sasha pushed Christa's wheelchair to the cafeteria so that they could get some lunch.

Mikasa began her short trip to the vending machine that always had a lot of good snacks and lacks the chance of your money getting taken but sadly there was a line and there was that type of person that never wanted to leave because they still want more stuff.

Mikasa took out a dollar and twenty five cents from her wallet and put it up. Mikasa felt an arm wrap around her neck and saw Jean with his usual cocky grin. "Wassup freaky eyes"