(Chapter 28)

"ah~ I miss Eren" Mikasa moaned. "Omg are you gonna complain about Eren being gone for just a week on vacation? I'm pretty sure he's gonna be fine after all he's grown enough to take good care of himself" Christa assured the ebony-haired female.

"But what if something happens to Eren? A-and what if something happens to one of us? Worse part is that he's far away to help us" Mikasa said in a worried tone.

"Chill out Mikasa! If something bad was to happen, you got your friends but especially me because you know I'll either kick their ass by my bare hands or shoot them with a gun! Guns are only my expertise" Annie said confidently while pointing her thumb at herself.

Mikasa stopped pushing Christa's wheelchair as Annie stopped as well as they waited when it was the right time to cross. "Don't forget guns are also my brother's expertise" Mikasa stated.

"But I'm better" Annie said and pushed the button so they could be able to cross to the side they wanted to go across to. "Boy what did you have for breakfast? Your giant alter ego with a side of bacon?" Christa snapped as Annie gasped.

"Watch it Elsa!" She snapped as Christa gasped while Mikasa giggle. "Mikasa it's not funny!"

"It definitely is! She told you" Mikasa said as Christa rolled her eyes and frowned while Annie felt good about her joke. When the sign for them to walk was given, Mikasa began pushing Christa's wheelchair while Annie began walking.

"How is your school like Annie?" Christa inquired curiously. "Just a bunch of preppy know it all's. They think they know so much about the world and it's annoying when they try to correct the teacher like oh my goodness they want an A for everything" Annie said.

"Why don't you move out of that school and come to our school?" Mikasa asked. "Especially since it's such a far walk"

"Trust me Mika, I've gotten used to the long excruciating walk that it just seems as little as ten minutes nowadays especially when we walk together but even if I wanted to leave my school, I can't because my dad graduated from this school and is like 'you have to become successful the way I did so you're going to the highschool I graduated from as well as the college and-' blah blah blah" Annie said rolling her eyes. "He's basically controlling my life" Annie said and frowned.

"Wow dad's these days are acting like total-" a honk of a car beeped very loud, startling the three girls and it's because of traffic. The three girls all looked at each other before bursting out into laughter.

"Well this is where we part" Annie said after they walked for a few more minutes. "Be safe Annie!" Christa said cheerfully. "You as will Historia, oh, and thanks for getting my house back. It means a lot to me" Annie said and waved as Christa waved back. "Just to make sure there's no hard feelings" She said.

Mikasa pushed Christa into the opposite direction that Annie went and soon enough they reached the school. "It was nice to go to school in a normal way than coming in a limo. Trust me, living the easy life will get boring once you realize you have everything you ever wanted" Christa said. "I bet which is why I prefer living the comfortable and dorky life" Mikasa said and pushed Christa into the school.

Many people seemed shock about Christa's injury and asked many questions that the blonde was feeling quite suffocated. "I-I didn't know I would be treated like this" Christa mumbled embarrassed with a hint of pink forming on her small puffy cheeks.

"Trust me Christa, you have more friends than you think. You're kind, beautiful, smart, and an amazing friend. You was too busy focused on your past that you never realized how much friends you actually had, not just Sasha and I" Mikasa said and added a small smile. "If you keep this up, you'll have even more friends" Mikasa said and began to push Christa to her first period classroom.