(Chapter 4)

It was Wednesday morning, 5:35 A. M. exactly, and Eren's alarm clock went off with an annoying yet loud beeping sound. Eren let out an irritated groan and snoozed his alarm clock but didn't get up and instead went back to sleep.

Bella entered Eren's room and jumped up onto his bed and began walking on top of Eren. "Get off" He mumbled and pulled the blankets over him to enjoy his slumber in the bitter darkness. Bella seemed quite annoyed of Eren's behavior of not wanting to get up this early but she knew that this was the time where she got breakfast. She began barking at Eren and after the fifth bark, Eren shot up. "I'm up you freaking dog!" He groaned. Bella went up to Eren and began licking his face. "I don't want your sympathy" He said and got down from his bed and walked over to his bathroom.

He undressed himself and entered his bathtub and began taking a lukewarm shower getting himself and his hair wet. He then got out and dried himself off before brushing his teeth. He went got out,entering his room and walked over to his closet grabbing out whatever clothes he wanted. He put on his boxers,then his black jeans. Before he could put on his shirt, he looked over at the time seeing that it was 6:02 and some light had appeared in the sky. He looked up from his alarm clock and saw Mikasa through her bedroom window undressing herself from her night clothes. She took her black and white joggers off revealing her light pink underwear and then kicked off her socks. She then placed her fingers at the bottom of her shirt and lift it up revealing her matching light pink bra. Mikasa's body matured from a lovely young girl into a beautiful women. Her curvy hips,slim thighs, beautiful toned legs...you name it. She changed a lot but her face features remained the same. Before he could see anything else and feel more embarrassed of the situation that he's in, he used his telekinesis to close his curtains shut and it wasn't until long that he realized that his cheeks were burning. He didn't want to be a pervert nor make Mikasa uncomfortable if she found out that he watched her undress. Bella barked loudly, breaking the awkward silence and jumped up and circled around Eren as if rushing him. Eren put on his shirt and then his socks before going downstairs with Bella dashing down.

Eren saw his mom and Hannes up, both in the kitchen preparing themselves a morning meal. As they had their short little argument on whether Hannes shouldn't be drinking so much, Eren went up to a shelf in a closet which was above the laundry machines. Up at the top, Bella's food was and he used his powers to get it, making sure Hannes didn't see. Him and his mother kept it from him ever since he first walked in their house for the first time.

Eren walked up to Bella's bowl that laid aside the kitchen table and stools and poured a good amount of dog food in his bowl and clean water in the other.

"Eren you should take Bella out for her morning walk or she'll shit in the house" Hannes pointed out as Eren rolled his eyes. "You don't think I know that?" He said raising a brow and put her dog food back up where it was before. "Plus I don't call it morning walks, I call it morning takeouts. I take Bella out and until one of you get home first, you take her in. Simple" Eren snapped. Kaurla looked over at Eren's direction and gave a small smirk. "Alright smartass don't push his buttons" Kaurla whispered to Eren making him give a slight chuckle.

"Your breakfast will be ready in a minute now go make sure you have everything" She said. Eren nodded and went back upstairs to his room and put on some shoes that were easy to slip on, his black hoodie jacket, and grabbed his phone. Out of slight curiosity, he made a small moving gesture with his left hand, moving the right curtain a tiny bit just to see if Mikasa was alright but he saw no figure in the room. He brushed his left hand back, closing the curtain once again.

He went back downstairs and saw his plate just now ready. Kaurla handed it to Eren who thanked her and then sat on the couch eating and watching the news. "Eren there's a fifty fifty chance that I might have to work an extra shift tonight so you're gonna have to cook your own dinner" She said as Eren nodded as a response. Eren looked at the time seeing that school will start in about an hour and began getting ready to leave.