(Chapter 3)

As the years continued, Kaurla and Eren's relationship grew fonder, Hannes and Eren more distant than ever, and Mikasa and Eren haven't been hanging out as often which worried Eren. He feared that she didn't want to be his friend anymore or even worse, found out his secret.

Eren is now 17 years old and a junior that attends Shingeki Academy. The school has very good academics, the best sport teams, and many fascinating clubs. Yet, Eren is still treated as he was when he was a kid except highschool is even worse. The kids will fight him leaving him in terribly bruises,say nasty comments about him,make up rumors, and move away from him like he's some ugly unknown species.

Eren doesn't talk at all in school, even when teachers call on him to answer questions or read paragraphs from a book making the other students suggest that he's stupid, speak a different language or can't read when really Eren is smarter than most of the kids at his school. No one ever heard him speak, not even Mikasa since she's too busy doing homework and going to her martial arts class.

Eren doesn't join any clubs or sports because he doesn't have time for people asking him questions about his eyes or anything about him and his family. There are a total of seven classes and for Eren's last two classes it's just study hall and a free period because he has junior privilege for completing his electives (except gym) and finishing all of his math,science, and history classes. Because of Eren being homeschooled, he completed most of his classes online which is why he has two Aice classes, an advanced Spanish class, art and gym. Eren in his last period class which was Spanish 4 and was writing down, in Spanish, what they plan on accomplishing when they're out of college. Eren still didn't know much of what he wanted to be or do when he gets out of college but explaining some of the hobbies that he plans on doing, might count.

His Spanish teacher, Petra Ral, walked behind Eren checking his assignment that was written in his journal. Petra see's the way that the other kids treat him and cares for his well being. She would check up on Eren seeing if he was hurt, provide some snacks for him if he was hungry, and let him do whatever he wanted if needed. Petra has been Eren's Spanish teacher ever since freshmen year so they have a lot of trust in each other. She only knows about his Heterochromia but not his telekinesis. "Keep up the good work" She whispered to him and signed a 100% in red ink as well as a smiley face even though he wasn't finished but Petra knew that he was gonna finish with everything correct so why not?

Eren heard snickers and looked up seeing some of his classmates looking back at him while gossiping to one another or throwing glares since he was doing such a good job while they were obviously struggling. "Teacher's pet" One of them mumbled in sheer annoyance. Eren couldn't blame himself for his father giving him Heterochromia which causes him to barely talk,thinking that he gets some special treatment nor was it his fault to be homeschooled and learn more than the others did. Eren learned everyday even during winter break,summer,spring break, and holidays.

The bell rung and Eren gathered his belongings and waited for everyone to get out of the class before he got to but Petra called out to him. Eren walked over to her and stood at her desk. "You know very well that you're too smart for this class, why can't you just get another free period instead of having to stay here in Spanish?" She inquires questionably.

"I'm bored...and I want to learn from you than my laptop" He says simply. "You enjoy me teaching you?" She repeated as Eren nodded. "How about this...from now on the rest of the class will do the lesson that I need to teach them while I teach you something far more challenging. How does that sound?" She says as Eren nodded.

"Good cause I can pretty much tell that you are further ahead of everyone. Do you take Spanish at home?" She asks as Eren nodded. Explains a lot.

"That is amazing Eren and I would love for you to keep up the good work. I don't have a sixth period so you don't mind if I walk you to your car?" She asks as Eren nodded loving her company.