(Chapter 34)

The game went on for a few more minutes and during that time period the bleachers were filled with cheers as their football team were making very good plays. The group of friends were eating their snacks and chatting all about the game, laughing with one another, and enjoying themselves like there was no tomorrow.

It suddenly dawned on Hannah about her feminine friend in pigtails and looked around for the dark-haired female. "Umm..." Hannah's voice trailed off as she looked around repeatedly to make sure she didn't overlook Mina since she was quite small. "M-Mina?" Hannah spoke softly.

"Are you okay Hannah? Boyfriend problems with you and Franz?" Armin questioned making the tall female blush uncontrollably. "I-It's not that!" She exclaimed and took in a few breaths before letting out a heavy sigh. Armin now noticed how worrisome his friend looked. Her expression was showing it not making it that difficult to read her expression.

Armin looked around at his friends to make sure they wasn't eavesdropping or looking by. "Did something happen?" he whispered in a bit of a subdued tone. Hannah nodded. "Mina hasn't come back from the food court and its been quite some time now" The red-haired female stated worriedly. "D-Do you think something happened to her?" She said making herself gasp at the thought of something bad happening to Mina and her mouth got covered by Armin to prevent her from getting any louder.

"Quiet...you know what happens when you get loud!? This isn't a good place to do that" He said as she nodded. "B-But what should we do about Mina?" Hannah questioned.

"Let's not assume something bad happened to her alright? The line for the food courts must be long" Armin assured Hannah only to make her calm about the situation. "It doesn't seem like it, after all, the bleachers are filled with hundreds of people! Please Armin, use your unique ability to save our friend!" Hannah said.

Armin heaved out a sigh. "If she's in trouble" He mumbled and laid back in his seat getting comfortable. His azure eyes glowed brighter than ever as he was able to get into Mina's head. He saw what she is seeing, hear what she hears, and feels what she feels. He felt weak, defeated matter of fact and when she moved, she winced at the pain she felt all over her body making Armin wince.

Mikasa took notice of Armin and tapped Eren as both of their attention were glued to the blonde along with their other friends except for Connie and Sasha. The rest of the crowd couldn't avert their attention away from the game and took no notice of Armin using his unique ability but its not like it mattered to them.

"Armin?" Eren said and reached his hand out to shake him gently but before his hand could touch him, Armin shot up from his comfortable position, startling his friends. "Jesus Armin!" Ymir yelled while clinging onto Christa as if her life was on the line. "You scared the shit out of me you jerk!"

Ignoring Ymir, Armin looked over at Eren with a concerned look on his face. "We have to go, I know where Mina is" he said before standing up and began to leave. "Wait, Armin!" Mikasa yelled and ran after him with Eren, Christa, Ymir, Bertholdt, Annie, and Hannah following leaving Sasha and Connie at the game to enjoy themselves and not get them involved in their problem.

The group ran swiftly in the empty halls mainly following Armin since he seemed to know where to go. "What happened to Mina!?" Annie called out. "She's hurt...I know it" Armin said before turning a corner to a long hallway. "How are you so sure she's hurt?" Ymir questioned. "I felt it. It felt as if she was beaten brutally, mercilessly, like it wasn't meant to be an accident" he said before stopping as they all began to regain their breaths.

"Why are you breathing heavily? You're not even running! For gods sake you're in a wheelchair!" Annie shot at Christa who nervously laughed and sweatdropped. "It's the adrenaline" she admitted as Annie let out a soft sigh.