(Chapter 15)

In her bedroom filled with nothing but blue and white, Christa went out to her balcony that had a great view of a few houses, trees, and the people and cars that passed by. Christa Lenz was daughter of the Reiss family who was the richest family in the town. Her father owns many companies and taken some down just to make new companies, her mother goes to many places around the world to live life to the fullest and try to see every aspect of the earth the best she can and her sister, who had a terrible disease, died three year ago.

Christa didn't know how to live on her own without her sister since she was her guide of life and good choices but now that she's gone Christa can't tell if the things she do or say are good for her own well-being.

Most of the city's population has grown a strong hate towards the Reiss family because of their businesses being torn down and having to struggle for money to support themselves and their families. Despite Christa's father with his big ego and her mother who cares of nothing but her looks, they seem to care less of what people think of them and is just happy to be living the good life. Meanwhile with Christa, it's been tough for her to make friends ever since she was little. Many people took her as the 'spoiled blond rich girl' who tends to get whatever she wants when she says she wants it.

Christa had to deal with hearing many insults from when they were bad to getting even worse. Some people even threatened to kill Christa and her family if they don't end up changing their ways which is why Christa tries to distant herself from other people. When she met Mikasa and Sasha, she was having a few doubts about them becoming her friends since she didn't have any trust in anyone but after seeing that they truly care for her, Christa was finally happy to be around people that appreciated her for who she was and not see her as everyone else does.

Christa placed both of her hands on her small crystal blue necklace that of course wasn't a real crystal but it was a gift for her birthday that was given to her by her sister. It wasn't that valuable which made Christa feel even more content about the object knowing that her sister was also not into the good life like Christa. Her fingers traced around the necklace, examining every detail of it. The necklace gave the blond good memories about her sister that she will never forget.

There was a knock on her door and Christa called out "come in" a bit loud so they could hear her: She even heard her own echo. The door opened revealing her favorite servant who was like a mother to her since her own mom was out living the life she wanted. The maid's name was Melissa (who was the only maid) and she always encouraged Christa to make good choices, help her with her homework, and hangs out with her with her whenever she was either lonely or in a bad mood. Christa even helps Melissa out by helping her with the chores she's assigned in and has no trouble getting dirty when it comes to the messy chores.

"Christa dear your father wants to speak with you" She says. Her tone soft and angelic like an angel if not a goddess. Her short chestnut curly hair reached to her shoulders, blue eyes glistening brighter than the ocean, fair skin, freckles, and she wore her maid outfit that made her look more of a bartender than a maid.

"Why does he want to see me?" Christa questions. The chestnut woman shrugged her shoulders. "He didn't tell me why but he seemed to be holding an urge of some sort" She stated. Christa walked over to Melissa's side and was lead to her father's office. Christa stood in front of the door a bit anxious to go inside since she really wasn't fond of her father finding him more of a creep than anything else. "Don't worry dear I'll stay right here with you" Melissa speaks up breaking the silence. Although Christa appreciated Melissa's kindness, she still was nervous but it seemed better to deal with it now and not wait a few minutes and get Melissa in trouble. Christa took a few deep breaths before walking in with Melissa close being her. "You wanted to see me?" She says in a questioning tone