Chapter 2

Today is currently Sunday the 10th. I woke up angry because I have to go back to school tomorrow and I haven't even started on my homework. I got my phone off the night stand and texted my best friend. We are in most classes together. She is with me in algebra, history, English, and Spanish class.

To Ash: "Hey you awake yet?"

Technically she should, it was 10:15 according to my clock. Her full name is Ashley but I just call her Ash most of the time.

Ash: "You're so lucky I just woke up."

Me: "Dang girl how long did you stay up last night?"

Ash: "Way longer then I should of and now I am totally regretting it."

Ash: "But what happened what's wrong?"

Me: "Oh no it's not a emergency I am fine I was just wondering if you did the homework yet?"

Ash: "Really Sam you haven't done any of it we had the whole weekend what were you doing?"

I sighed, should I tell her what happened? I mean, she is my best friend and I never keep anything from her. I don't understand why I am hesitating. I guess it was because she was the only person that actually listens to me. My phone made a "ding" noise saying that she texted back.

Ash: "Sam what are you not telling me we never keep anything from each other."

Me: "Sorry I got lost in thought but I was dealing with my parents again..."

Ash: "Why what happened? Tell me everything."

The Maskजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें