Chapter 25

Of course I was still frustrated. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard kids laughing. I look up and saw little kids running around I'm assuming they were playing tag. I smiled and got my camera. I took a picture of the pure joy on there faces running around without a care in the world.

I look the picture and smiled. I turned off my camera and got my phone out. It was 9:20am I decided to get up and walk around the park. After my round I decided to walk to the school. I texted Ashley to tell her to come out front when it's lunch. When I was closer to the school I started walking slower because I didn't want to get spotted when I got there. I would have to answer questions which I am not in the mood for.

As soon as I made it to the school it had just hit lunch. I saw people leaving to eat out front of the school. I then saw Ashley go out the front doors. I decided to scare her so I hid behind cars. Slowly moving towards her. She was looking around to find me. I was a car away. I crawled a little bit closer, and she still didn't see me. She turned around for a second and that's when I ran to her.

I slammed my hands on her shoulders. She turned around to slap me as a reflex and I quickly dodged it. Turns out boxing did help me and I swung back around and hit her in the arm not too hard, just hard enough. She held her upper arm and looked to see that it was me. "OW!" is all she said when she realized it was me. I started laughing so hard I started crying.

She looked at me and started laughing saying "Hey it wasn't that funny." She hit my arm and I was clutching my stomach, it was starting to hurt from laughing so hard. I started to calm down from laughing and she just glared at me waiting for me to completely stop laughing.